Brad Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They were always going to improve under him, I think over the next 2 - 3 years as he gets to mould his team they will become a force.

May even see a manly parra GF

I agree, Arthur is showing why he was so highly regarded at Manly. Alot of credit also has to go to Peats, its amazing what a decent number 9 can do to a team.

I tipped the Eels to win tonight (much to the dismay of my Roosters wife, father in law, brother in law etc) and they are looking a lot better. There is a lot of steel in the Eels currently. Brad Arthur (it is early days) but take a quick bow, well done.

Now the Roosters......what is going on there? They are just disjointed and really looking like they just think someone is going to come up with the magic play every week. The flogging they gave the Eels earlier in the year and the get of out jail win over the Broncs unfortunately made them feel invulnerable and papered over quite a few cracks.

Again early days, but they really need to get a move on if they want to be a force in the premiership.

I'm really happy for them, the way they hung in and defended their line put Manly's Leichhardt effort into an even starker light :cool:

Hoppa is still yet to fire, but I bet that he is a calming influence on Sandow, who always had the talent but never the attitude. :angel:

Get this straight, I am far from happy when ever the whinging worms win games.

Brad Arthur has given them belief and they are now winning games as a result.

Their fans are such glory hunters though, ditch them when they are ****e and are all over them now.

Was Trent whinging over the penalty count again or was it only our game that cost them. Roosters are showing their true ability....average. They only got over the line last year due to shame Hayne.

Robinson was spinning it as them being '' so close '' to winning (these past 3 rounds) and TRYING to defend Baloney's performances...

The Rorters were off, but the Squeels def on again and it's no surprise that Arthur is largely responsible.

It's a promising start, but will be interesting to see if they can sustain it deeper into the grind of a season.

Also had the passing thought that MAYBE Brad Arthur returns to coach Manly, if and when Tooves calls time on his gig at the helm...

Probly a long-shot, but not a bad idea......He seems a coach players like to play for.

His true genius appears to be having stopped Haine from doing 10 dumb things per game.

Less no look passes to row 10, no kick out on the full, better positional play etc

RiverEagle said:
Robinson was spinning it as them being '' so close '' to winning (these past 3 rounds) and TRYING to defend Baloney's performances...

The Rorters were off, but the Squeels def on again and it's no surprise that Arthur is largely responsible.

It's a promising start, but will be interesting to see if they can sustain it deeper into the grind of a season.

Also had the passing thought that MAYBE Brad Arthur returns to coach Manly, if and when Tooves calls time on his gig at the helm...

Probly a long-shot, but not a bad idea......He seems a coach players like to play for.

Better to bring Ivan home I reckon.

Yeah I remember he didn't want to go to norths but had to because of ridge. A beacon hill boy. We lost him and he had a great long career at other clubs. Commutes to penrith from collaroy.

We do like to keep things in-house too. Ivan being an old boy of sorts.

Was wondering about Brad Arthur's background too, if anyone knows more of his history.

Alan said:
His true genius appears to be having stopped Haine from doing 10 dumb things per game.

Less no look passes to row 10, no kick out on the full, better positional play etc

Playing like Parra (Blues) fans have always hoped he can...consistently. Those two SBW tries he stopped were just that freaky stuff only he could of pulled off.
Watched the Eels presser, because honestly, I didn't even know what Brad Arthur looked like. I can see why the Manly players spoke highly of him. Looks and sounds a no-nonsense sort of bloke.(Check the glare he gives a cpl journos who seem to be taking a bit too long getting set-up!:s)

RiverEagle said:
We do like to keep things in-house too. Ivan being an old boy of sorts.

Was wondering about Brad Arthur's background too, if anyone knows more of his history.

RE Arthur Parra boy so got his dream job

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4