Brad Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just think Arthur is coping it from a lot of posters when he has done nothing wrong.

As far as I know he has never called himself a super coach or claimed to be the best thing since sliced bread.

It is not his fault that players have used him as an excuse to justify their disloyalty.

Anyhoo just my opinion.

I remember Foz saying in an interview "when Brad gave me a call about an opportunity.." It was on big sports breakfast. Maybe he is just doing his job however Manly let him leave early to become a FG coach and he calls a player under contract for 1.5 seasons in advance to tell him there is an opportunity...

The players don't need defending as they are w**kers but he should have respected the club that respected him and wait until Foz turned down our offer before presenting this opportunity...

Just think Arthur is coping it from a lot of posters when he has done nothing wrong.

As far as I know he has never called himself a super coach or claimed to be the best thing since sliced bread.

It is not his fault that players have used him as an excuse to justify their disloyalty.

Anyhoo just my opinion.
Should be enough that he coaches the loathsome eels...

You serious? What about Ricky Stuart? One of their best.
Actually Sticky took the credit for them hitting the dizzy heights of tenth last year in an interview. He said it was due to measures he had taken in 2013 clearing out all the dead wood. Does'nt mind blowing his own trumpet, our Ricky.

Actually Sticky took the credit for them hitting the dizzy heights of tenth last year in an interview. He said it was due to measures he had taken in 2013 clearing out all the dead wood. Does'nt mind blowing his own trumpet, our Ricky.
I love bagging Sticky ...... such an easy target.

The Dalai learnt the Manly winning culture at Manly where it belongs. Now he's attempting to duplicate it with key members of our roster.
Therefore, he sucks...(Choc)lol.

he is taking our players but the way he answers questions when he's getting interviewed gets on my nerves. He reminds me of my Uncle who was always in a ****ty mood lol

I was actually quite happy for him to coach the Eels last year, as I like seeing new coaches in the game. But I must admit as others have posted he's become either smug or s***ty. The way he answered questions the other day about his players being concussed I thought showed complete disdain and contempt. (as well as buck passing)

I have 0% pity for the dalai. If you want to talk about copping it, then look no further than our Tooves. He's had more **** flung at him than any coach this year and Parra and co deserve anything that comes their way. #karma #namastebitches

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6