Brad Fittler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Never noticed it from him before but this is verging on vindictive.

What a dick.

Didn't see the other thread, please merge my important, incisive comment into the earlier thread.

------------------------------------------------

Thread merged as requested :)

Yeah brad if they'd scored that first try they would have won.

back in the day if the entire ball wasn't over the line it wasn't a try.

He's probably still bitter about the floater my manly fan boss left in his loo when building one of his investment properties years ago.

****stain indeed, pun intended.

To be fair, the Nofoluma try was a try, and if it was say Hiku on the reverse play we'd be ****ty as f#€<! We got the rub of the green tonight, from Hayne, in particular. But another great performance regardless!

It was a try. 12 point turnaround right there with the Hiku try. That being said, listen to the Farah interview at the end of the game, it sums it up beautifully.

The guy has the IQ of an unripe banana, the fact he gets paid for his opinion when he can't even string a coherent sentence together highlights just one of the many reasons nine is holding the game back more than the Todd Carney's of this world.

I've usually held a lot if respect for Freddy and still do, but it was obvious he was death riding us all night. He's usually fair against us. Not sure what happened tonight. I'm hoping it was a one off.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2