Brad Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hes really good, finished year 12 last year at my high school in manly right next to the hospital. But is quite thin, needs to bulk up abit more, onlly concerns I have

Anyone interested in this kid there's an article on him in the big league mag tomorrow. Seems like he is turning a few heads.
He goes alright. We had another Parker , James I think, he went alright too last couple of years. What happened to him?

Hes really good, finished year 12 last year at my high school in manly right next to the hospital. But is quite thin, needs to bulk up abit more, onlly concerns I have
Get him on Tom turbos diet quick as

If it's the youngster I'm thinking of....has that awkward Dugan like running style & can beat a tackle....Backrow/centre??
Defensively can't recall anything, as it was an attacking game like most in that grade.
I often watch that grade & note the defence is poor & rarely are there young guns coming through with copybook Beaver like defensive technique ....Jake T & a handful of others are exceptions.

I was looking at this thread at 6.45 this morning at home. It was only 30 minutes later at the physios he said "Have you heard of Brad Parker, I know the family". Any way no big news only that he is close to playing in the top grade and he loves it at Manly.

Wasn't named in NYC today not sure if he played NSW cup yesty but he may be playing NRL not sure

Wasn't named in NYC today not sure if he played NSW cup yesty but he may be playing NRL not sure

Interesting, but be useful and use your mass of resources and tell me how many Manly players have played every game this year, their names birthdates, favourite movie and food.

Thanks

Interesting, but be useful and use your mass of resources and tell me how many Manly players have played every game this year, their names birthdates, favourite movie and food.

Thanks
I don't know all of their birthdays, but I can tell you that I was born on the very same day as John Hopoate - not the same date as such - the actual day. That may explain a lot to some of you...

I don't know all of their birthdays, but I can tell you that I was born on the very same day as John Hopoate - not the same date as such - the actual day. That may explain a lot to some of you...

Was there a risk of having been switched at birth?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7