[Resurrected] Bradman Best

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bedman Brast.

A few years back Weidler reckoned Manly blew it by not cultivating/developing this bloke, who grew up in Woy Woy, simply because his dad played lower grades for Manly about 30 years ago.

You can’t recruit them all Danny.

Last edited:
I reckon Best in a better team would be a beast, but lets look in our own backyard, much talent already here now imo, just need patience and will have a very good young backline for many years.....though when I see the option of Best....fair call, but happier now with our options now than the past 4 - 5 years.

I call him conchita worst.

That fast straight run yesterday v saints was his best senior career moment. I have watched him closely and see he is all at sea when sliding, and relies on his size to be able to compete. Didn’t come off the line at all when McCullough scored through him yesterday.

Joey raves about him, but that is because he’s a knight. I think he’ll be a bottom 8 centre for his career. Possibly has a career in the forwards if he can improve as a tackler.

Rather develop Koula and Tui over taking Best tbh. He does deserve a better team though if he wants to elevate his game. If I were Dolphins, Parra, Rabbits, or even Roosters, I'd be throwing money at him.

I like how Koula trots around like a little pony in backplay.
What the...?? Now I'll have to keep an eye out for him to work out what you are on about!
Happy James Marsden GIF by My Little Pony

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4