Brains and NRL fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
It was heartening to read online article comments from a variety of NRL fans regarding the Hasler/Stewart/Gallop saga.
50% of the comments were from the usual moronic we hate Manly and whatever they do people, telegraph readers who probably also believe that boat people are running around our cities in underground tunnels.
The other 50% from various clubs stated that they saw the unjust inconsistency that is occurring. This was refreshing to read that there are fans out there across other clubs that can think objectively.

so in other words those that agree with you are smart and those that dont are idiots???

Matas is that you? :)

No, it's Nicci, but I do think that people who agree with me are smart and the rest have a few kangaroos loose in the paddock, especially those who support any team other than the mighty maroon and whites, though I commend supporters from other teams who are wise enough to understand that Brett Stewart was unjustly treated by the NRL.
Go the mighty Sea Eagles.

I think its funny,i dont mind who anyone else goes for,besides parra and possibly wests,both fueds finished before i could walk but its like genetic hatred,but everyone else cant stand us,i guess they are just jealous bitches

Brains and NRL fans -> mutually exclusive when you consider the Parramatta Eels subset.

The only NRL fans with brains follow the mighty Sea Eagles, I mean if you know whats good for you why would you put yourself in the miserable position of supporting one of the lesser teams.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4