Braith Anasta Syndrome

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I have grave concerns that DCE could suffer from Braith Anasta syndrome and really drop back to the pack and potentially fall out of the representative circle. His form has been ordinary, and if it doesn't improve soon, and he winds up playing for the GC, I think we could see him finish his career as a player that never reached his full potential. Ben Hunt is now the best young half in the game, not DCE.

His brand has really taken a hammering, and all the pressure that he has now placed on himself as a result of his lack of ingenuity could cost him dearly in the future. He should never have been spotted at Cronulla, he should never have said the "process" was enjoyable, he should never have gone on Sterlo for a tell all interview, and if this backflip is his doing, then he really should have considered the Titans deal more carefully in the first place. None of these are hangable offences, and the media is responsible to a degree, but as a professional, he needs to dot his i's and cross his t's to prevent this sort of scrutiny.

I think he is a reasonably decent footballer, but this all could have gone down in a much better way.

I have grave concerns that DCE could suffer from Braith Anasta syndrome and really drop back to the pack and potentially fall out of the representative circle. His form has been ordinary, and if it doesn't improve soon, and he winds up playing for the GC, I think we could see him finish his career as a player that never reached his full potential. Ben Hunt is now the best young half in the game, not DCE.

His brand has really taken a hammering, and all the pressure that he has now placed on himself as a result of his lack of ingenuity could cost him dearly in the future. He should never have been spotted at Cronulla, he should never have said the "process" was enjoyable, he should never have gone on Sterlo for a tell all interview, and if this backflip is his doing, then he really should have considered the Titans deal more carefully in the first place. None of these are hangable offences, and the media is responsible to a degree, but as a professional, he needs to dot his i's and cross his t's to prevent this sort of scrutiny.

I think he is a reasonably decent footballer, but this all could have gone down in a much better way.
If he leaves then you can file whatever happens to his career under "who gives a ****"

DCE had a much better game than Hunt on the weekend (and he was playing injured in an injury savaged side)

Bent hunts kicking game was poor on weekend and he made 2 runs for 4m for the whole game.

Fittler said the other night how he'd dropped behind the top tier halves. Mentioned Hunt and others ahead of him. I always thought he was foolish way back when he said he'd happily wait his turn behind Cronk. It never occurred to him that just as he had risen from nowhere so too could any number of young halves.

Chez is our best player this year and even running on empty, he leaves Anasta for dead.@:cool:

Once rd 13 passes, he can deal with playing and not contract speculation by the hacks @:mad::banghead:

I'd love to have Braith Anasta syndrome. Solid first grade career on good coin (including a premiership), smokin' hot missus, cruisy media gig commentating on NRL and playing golf off low single figures. He's on struggle street the poor bloke.
true, he has done well for himself in many respects, but I remember when he first came to grade, he was going to be a superstar, and he was in the rep teams by default, until the hype died down, and people woke up to the fact he was an average footballer. His career on the field really petered out, and that is more what I was referring to.

On a side note, he is one of the better commentators from the little I have seen of him.

Cant wait for this years RLW player poll . Please name whch syndrome is the most over rated in the N R L.?

Maybe it shoule be shortened to BA syndrome . The braith anasta/ brad arthur syndrome

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4