Braydon Goodwin out?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

stlth15

Mole just tweeted and Matt king training in his place. He did a very good job on Jamie first game at gosford. I think King is past it. CMon killer!

Massive advantage to Manly if Goodwin is out.

He has owned Jamie Lyon in both 2013 matches with his great defence.

Yes definitely good is Briygen is out. Kings pretty one dimensional in his old age, not what he used to be - which was mostly just a power game. Killer will turn him inside out

What about Brolin Goowin? Has Lord Ted got any more sons with ridiculous names? Maybe Grantlee Goodwin? Oh wait, that would be the daughter.

I'm like the angry bloke in the Snickers ad at the moment.

Terry Zarsoff said:
What about Brolin Goowin? Has Lord Ted got any more sons with ridiculous names? Maybe Grantlee Goodwin? Oh wait, that would be the daughter.

I'm like the angry bloke in the Snickers ad at the moment.

He has another son, Luke, who played for Penrith and the Dogs in the mid nineties, much better than the ones playing now,his mind was never on the job though.

I think he has played nearly every game this year, and is their forth highest point scorer, a big blow for the bunnies if true.

1969 said:
I think he has played nearly every game this year, and is their forth highest point scorer, a big blow for the bunnies if true.

Really? Wow, if anyone told me at the start of the year that Bradley Goosechin would come forth to be one of their top try scorers.....

I have been through the moles tweets, and no mention of Bryson Goodwin being out. Further, can't find anything through other NRL sources.

So, I'm gunna stick my neck out and call bull$h1t....

BTW, Tom Waterhouse says the Bunnies will win by 14.

I must say, he doesn't know what this punter wants :-(

1969 said:
I have been through the moles tweets, and no mention of Bryson Goodwin being out. Further, can't find anything through other NRL sources.

So, I'm gunna stick my neck out and call bull$h1t....

BTW, Tom Waterhouse says the Bunnies will win by 14.

I must say, he doesn't know what this punter wants :-(

Someone mentioned that he just spotted him hobbling around Cronulla IGA

These Goodwins are in plague proportions, much like the Burgess's

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8