Breaking News about Tigers player at 6pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
@DanGinnane
Dan Ginnane
Got some breaking news about a big name player. Sorry Tigers fans you're going to hate it....tune it to the 6pm triple m Sydney news #Nrl

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/player

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
@DanGinnane
Dan Ginnane
Got some breaking news about a big name player. Sorry Tigers fans you're going to hate it....tune it to the 6pm triple m Sydney news #Nrl

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/player
Tuquiri slipped one into Sheens' wife?

Nah it was about Robbie Farrah having a serious injury needing surgery

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301641930[/time]

RR: It has been confirmed that Robbie Farah is out of this weeks clash, and requires surgery, and will be out for longer most likely.

Actually the report was...  "has osteoitis pubis and will play this week but may be out thereafter as he 'may' require surgery or 'may' try to play on..

Should report it accurately... or its just chinese whispers

Didnt Lote get sacked from union for shagging a woman in his hotel outside his marriage?

Manlyfan76 link said:
Didnt Lote get sacked from union for shagging a woman in his hotel outside his marriage?

mf76 please insert the word "allegedly"

lotsa stories around about lothario

No more on the taquiri stuff thanks

Just got off the phone with a work mate giving me some stick over tonights game (but were coming home strong) he is a mad tigers fan and I asked what the go with Farrah is. He said his been playing with a groin injury and needs surgury but they've been holding off due to their injury list.

If Farrah is out that takes their injury toll to 12 players out. I thought we had dramas. I like watching the tigers play but I reckon their season is over.

Lawrence is gone for a long time, Lote is out for half a season, Lui is out for six weeks at least and Farrah has a condition that could end his season at any time. Tough luck for the Tigpies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6