Breaking News. Exclusive Hasler Interview Dean Richie..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
Written by Dean Richie- League dailytelegraph.com.au

As so it begins, a new start and a new era. Des Hasler has officially started life as a Bulldog. Des Hasler was full of anticipation at the press conference today and managed to give me a insight to his plans at Canterbury for the next 4 years. I can exclusively reveal that Des is on the path of greatness and his first ambition is to make the dogs competitve and win the spoon. Hasler advised " I have achieved everything you can achieve in rugby league at Manly, and for that I am forever greatful, however there is still other things I would like to achieve which can not be done at Manly. First and foremost I have never had the pleasure of winning the spoon which is something I dearly want to have on my CV".

Full of praise and motivation for the way Bulldogs CEO conducted his negotiations, Hasler is keen to go back to back to be the first coach in the modern era to meet this feat, Hasler quoting the following to myself. " The Bulldogs are a profesional club , they have recently won a spoon , and I think I have made the right choice of clubs for me to achieve this feet and hope to do it back to back, Todd has been very supportive and only wanted to get a high profile coach in order to hide his ordinary achievements so far, as for Manly I knew I could never achieve this feat as they have a winning culture which doesnt meet my requirements at this point in time, for now its down to business, Lets get on with it."

More to come....

Hey Dog fans, please learn what a joke thread is. You can have Des we will have a premiership, no butt hurt here.

Apparently Des also said he is keen to find out how to rort the salary cap, and get a better idea about the quality of accommodation at Coffs Harbour.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4