Breaking News Lord of the Rings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
I have it on good authority that after dean ritchie's article yesterday about manly ordering extra rings for the board that late last night Scott Penn received a phone call from a gentleman named Paul from carringbah requesting a premiership ring. When a bemused Scott Penn asked why and what contribution he had made to manly's title poor broke down and said "I've captained my state, played for my country, make 50 tackles per game and make 150 meters in hit ups but I play for the sharks so I have **** all chance of bloody winning a ring"

I thought you were going to say Dean rang asking for another ring

Maybe Paul could put pen to paper for the club with the promise to win a premiership in 2012 and his asking price a ring.

He ahd his chance to sign with Manly seasons ago. He could have 2 by now.
At least he has a few spoons......

Yep, we are in the thick of the silly season, alright. Boy, am I missing a good Friday night game tonight - even an average Friday night game. I'M MISSING THE FOOTBALL!

He deserves nothing. He could have come across in 07, but chose not to. Let the pig wallow at Cronulla.

Top ease into the off season, I suggest you watch one GF each Friday. We have plenty to wile away those lost Friday nights. Begin with the 72.

DSM5 said:
He deserves nothing. He could have come across in 07, but chose not to. Let the pig wallow at Cronulla.

Top ease into the off season, I suggest you watch one GF each Friday. We have plenty to wile away those lost Friday nights. Begin with the 72.

Agreed.

The Wheel said:
I thought you were going to say Dean rang asking for another ring

And a victory lap on a trusty steed.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8