Breaking News: New Bulldogs Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
In light of Ha$ler's recent C*nterbury doggone efforts, CEO Raelene Castle has decided not to retain the services of the coach for 2015 and will now target a replacement in Manly's current coach, Geoff Toovey.
Toovey has not been consulted to this date.

The dogs will also want to be more "Manly" and will attempt to encourage Sea Eagles staff and players to break contracts for the better deal down at their inner west ghetto.

An AGM will be held at the end of the dogs' season to evaluate the change of team colours and logo, so that they can be more "Manly" and no longer have to wear the stigma of a low down dirty dog that walks like it has been afflicted with gruesome haemorrhoids.

This posturing has not gone unnoticed at the Parramatta Squeels, who themselves have aspired to similar goals as that of the dogs. It is now a race between these two clubs to see who will become more "Manly".

I also understand Castle is seeking a switch from the 'Super Stadium' to Brookie Oval in order to re-connect with fans.

Thats massive news. Apparently Tooves has been in secret talks for much of the season and has assured the Dogs that he and he alone is Manly. Without him, the joint will fall apart! He has also assured the Dogs that he will personally harass, intimidate, threaten and abuse his back up staff in order to ensure that every one of them follow him across the bridge. This will include his own personal psychiatrist. According to one reliable source quoted by the telegraph "Tooves will have half of his elite playing group quafing falafels and kebabs on Belmore rd before the sun goes down on Grand final day." He plans on making his intentions known to players and fans on the GF Podium.

David Perry is said to be in crisis talks with the Sea Eagle ball boys who have also been targeted by the dogs.

HappilyManly said:
Sticky would be a perfect fit :idea:

Apparently at 4pm the Rorters are announcing the retention of The Echidna Hayne :cool:

You can't just make up nicknames for people. If it doesn't catch on after the first few times you used it, it's not a nickname. It's annoying.

Well that makes 3 clubs , the headline in Sundays Courier Mail " the Broncos need to be more Manly".

In shockwaves felt as far as Gympie, newly appointed Coach Bennett has been sacked , with Geoff Toovey agreeing to coach the Bulldogs, Parramatta & the Broncos for 2015 as well as continuing in his role for the Sea Eagles .

When asked by the media where his loyalty lay Tooves said " well now I am on about 3 million a year I guess it's to my back pocket " .

An announcement regarding this is expected in the Daily Telecrap by Friday.

Tooves to the Scumdogs, Des can go to the Titans and Bozo will announce his comeback as Manly's new coach, with Frank Stanton his new team runner.

I don't know guys but after last Friday night's game it could be argued that Manly may be moving to Parramatta with the blue and gold colours of the Wolverine.

Gee it was hard to watch that game as I had to remind myself on about three occasions that it was Brisbane in Maroon and Manly in blue and yellow.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4