Breaking news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
Peyton Manning nfl hall of famer is set to sign with nrl team manly on a 4 year deal with massive third party agreements. Manning quoted "I played rugby at high school so the games are very similar and I am seen as a replacement for cherry evans, I look forward to playing for the USA tomahawks at the 2013 rlwc ". Todd greenberg and des hasler are known to be upset manly have got one up on there arch rivals with the dogs offering manning the keys to belmore and hasler's hair stylist.

winnyason said:
Peyton Manning nfl hall of famer is set to sign with nrl team manly on a 4 year deal with massive third party agreements. Manning quoted "I played rugby at high school so the games are very similar and I am seen as a replacement for cherry evans, I look forward to playing for the USA tomahawks at the 2013 rlwc ". Todd greenberg and des hasler are known to be upset manly have got one up on there arch rivals with the dogs offering manning the keys to belmore and hasler's hair stylist.

nope, it won't work. It's only OTHER teams that can get away with throwing the ball forward AGAINST us, not the other way around.

MORE NEWS: Melbourne Storm have stumped up the £20 transfer fee for Carlos Tevez. 'We could always use another dickhead down here, and Rupert's got some spare readies lying around...' said the Storm media manager.

Disgraced NFL QB Michael Vick to sign with the Bulldogs.
Greenturds ignorance and stupidity is brought to the publics attention when he is quoted as saying 'i heard Vick mention something about Dogs of War and we knew we had to have him!'

I watched the uefa league highlights last night. For some reason they only showed soccer footage.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6