Brent Kite praise Brett Stewart's loyalty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
SEA Eagles prop Brent Kite has praised the loyalty of fullback Brett Stewart after confirmation the attacking ace will be at the club for another four years.

The news of Stewart's new deal has given his team-mates a huge boost on the eve of Saturday's final round clash with the Titans at Skilled Park.
"I think it is just a very unselfish move on his part," Kite said.
"I think he might have been able to go elsewhere but he has chosen to stay loyal and we certainly appreciate it here at the club.
"With 'Snake' on board we are definitely a better team."
Halfback Daly Cherry-Evans revealed the role Stewart has had in his game.
"From my personal point of view 'Snake' definitely builds my confidence up when he is out there on the paddock with me," Cherry-Evans said.
But Stewart's influence is just as strong off-field.
"He is definitely the trickster of the team and there is never a dull moment when he is around," Cherry-Evans said.
Coach Geoff Toovey said Stewart and his brother Glenn loved playing pranks.
"You never know whether you are going to be missing a shoe or your car is parked down in the bush," Toovey said.
"It's exciting news he is going to be around a few more years."
While they may be premiership favourites with bookies, Toovey said the team was still a bit off a complete performance.
"We have something to improve on," he said.
"I think that is important. The players are aware of it ... we are quietly building."
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/glad-youre-here-snake/

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7