Brenton lawrence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is a good signing. Might be prone to a few missed tackles but he does pack a punch in defence. A lot of clubs were circulating him but Manly has got him. And he is very fast over 30m (faster than Mead over 30m) so his hitups are particularly strong. Best fits for him is on the bench

Titans Fan said:
He is a good signing. Might be prone to a few missed tackles but he does pack a punch in defence. A lot of clubs were circulating him but Manly has got him. And he is very fast over 30m (faster than Mead over 30m) so his hitups are particularly strong. Best fits for him is on the bench

The Titans must be lining up a big signing to be letting all these players go. Do you think maybe they're going after Thurston for 2014?

bones said:
The Titans must be lining up a big signing to be letting all these players go. Do you think maybe they're going after Thurston for 2014?

It has been rumoured that Titans are clearing the table. 3 players gone in the space of one day. Something is definitely happening behind the scenes.

At this moment we are rumoured to be chasing Hodkinson, Sam Williams and Josh Reynolds. And also it also has been confirmed that another 2 more players want to leave the Titans. One of them have been rumoured to be Beau Henry.

Everything seems to be so rushed atm. I dont know if Thurston would be a good signing considering his age. Personally i think its time to blood a young halves combo for the future (ie Kelly, Parker Walshe etc.) but the prospect of Thurston coming to the Titans excites me. Could single handedly take the Titans to a semi finals appearance.

Titans Fan said:
bones said:

It has been rumoured that Titans are clearing the table. 3 players gone in the space of one day. Something is definitely happening behind the scenes.

At this moment we are rumoured to be chasing Hodkinson, Sam Williams and Josh Reynolds. And also it also has been confirmed that another 2 more players want to leave the Titans. One of them have been rumoured to be Beau Henry.

Everything seems to be so rushed atm. I dont know if Thurston would be a good signing considering his age. Personally i think its time to blood a young halves combo for the future (ie Kelly, Parker Walshe etc.) but the prospect of Thurston coming to the Titans excites me. Could single handedly take the Titans to a semi finals appearance.

Could it be they are signing folau?

Sheikheagle said:
Could it be they are signing folau?

Definitely a possibility. But i wouldnt be too happy about the signing considering we need a halfback. Folau could play centre and move Idris to the bench. But i dont like the idea of a $500k bench player. A complete waste of money if that does happen.

Sounds like a good signing for manly. Does this mean were losing kitey?

Certainetly does feel like the titans are about to throw big coin at someone. Titans fan, i agree that josh reynolds may be the target.

3 players have already left the Titans (Prince, Peyroux, Lawrence). Another 2 player might also leave. That means that 5 players might be gone. This makes me curious to who we are chasing after.

Eagles2nv said:
Sounds like a good signing for manly. Does this mean were losing kitey?

Certainetly does feel like the titans are about to throw big coin at someone. Titans fan, i agree that josh reynolds may be the target.

Most overrated grub ever

I have no problem with the tits I hope they don't

Titans Fan said:

......But i dont like the idea of a $500k bench player. A complete waste of money if that does happen.

Much like T Dog is going to be at the dogs next year.

bones said:
Titans Fan said:

..I reckon,steer clear of Hodgkinson ,dont you agree Bones,lol

Rumour that Sandow is coming to the Titans. Geezus Christ this should be fun...

Brenton will bring alot to the tables at Manly. Much better than George Rose tbh. I think you guys will really grow to like him as we Titans fans have highly regarded him since day 1.

Rumour is Rose might be headiing your way as well to join his fellow fatties in Idris and Taylor.

Cartright's game plan for 2013 is for push over tries anywhere inside the opposition 20 metres line

Big wraps on him from most people up here..great skill and mobility apparently.change may do him wonders.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8