Brett Badly Injured Also

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
According to a tweet from Josh Massoud gone for two weeks with ribs.

Foran gone for four weeks.

cambo beat me to it as usual.

If I add 'badly' in front of 'injured' does that make the injury worse or does it just make the headline more appealing?
What's with all the drama queens?

WAMF said:
If I add 'badly' in front of 'injured' does that make the injury worse or does it just make the headline more appealing?

HAHA! :D

With our current injury list i would argue any injury is "bad" where it stops a player being named in the 17.

Considering injuries he has had - this isn't all that bad to be honest. He'll be monitored throughout the week. Just wait til the club confirms things!

Rugby League Week
Kurt Gidley out for 2-4 wks with a torn meniscus. Jamie Lyon & B.Stewart cleared to play next Monday night. Foran's a chance to play. #NRL

manly4lyf said:
Rugby League Week
Kurt Gidley out for 2-4 wks with a torn meniscus. Jamie Lyon & B.Stewart cleared to play next Monday night. Foran's a chance to play. #NRL

2-4 weeks with a torn meniscus ?

If he plays in 4 weeks I want to know why other players are being recommneded surgery to repair these tears and then taking 8 weeks.

WAMF said:

You see when I say badly I mean he will be out for several weeks.

Drama Queen I might be, but accurate might be another word you could use.

Brett is highly unlikely to play against the Dogs next week.

bob dylan said:
WAMF said:

You see when I say badly I mean he will be out for several weeks.

Drama Queen I might be, but accurate might be another word you could use.

Brett is highly unlikely to play against the Dogs next week.

Accurate lol. Mate, you took a punt on Massouds info. You basically heard a journo speculate that Brett had damaged his ribs. Good on you but it's not as if Brett or the club or anyone in the know actually phoned you to give you a full run down, especially when the results of any scans wouldn't have been determined at the time of your post.

bob dylan said:
According to a tweet from Josh Massoud gone for two weeks with ribs.

Foran gone for four weeks.

cambo beat me to it as usual.

* abuse removed *

It is no coincidence that snake and foran are not playing and it has NOTHING to do with injury.

Count the weeks and for each week they miss this year,due to their own betrayal of the club,you must do 100 push ups . * abuse removed *

If this is true, why do they keep showing snake and foz in the dugout, riding the emotion of each game?

There is no way we lose all of foz, snake, Matai, t Rex and lussick

Expect them ALL back the game against the scumdogs. I can assure everyone that this game means more to the players than going back to back.
Rambo you were right, they were not out injured, they were being saved for this game.

Rambofan would be an expert in betrayal.

Ron Gibbs wrote the book and is still crying over leaving his beloved Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6