Brett cleared to play in week 1 of finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Fark Yea

Get that up ya you flithy haters

hope he gets a hattrick

I swear the next try he scores he should get on all fours and bark like a dog in tribute to DUI bec

Cambo said:
Fark Yea

hope he gets a hattrick

I swear the next try he scores he should get on all fours and bark like a dog in tribute to DUI bec

or just lay on his back

He also ran off the field at half time after playing on it for 10 mins after supposedly injuring it.

They took him off as a precaution

Daniel said:
Cambo said:
Fark Yea

hope he gets a hattrick

or just lay on his back

im gone, dan you are a funny bastard
im at work and people are looking at me wondering why i cant stop laig

Daniel said:
Cambo said:
Fark Yea

hope he gets a hattrick

or just lay on his back

Has to put a paper bag over his head as well

alright guys come on, lets not take it too far. I would like to think the art of subtlety is not completely dead

As a try celebration he could have one of the guys texta some tats on his arms, throw him a beer can then pretend to be drinking and driving a la Carney.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6