Brett grows stronger each day, but the pain remains

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it

A YOUNG boy with more courage than most will lead the Sea Eagles into battle in Sunday’s NRL clash with Newcastle at Brookvale.

Amputee Tristan De Maria, 4, meets Steve Matai, Tony Williams, Brent Kite and David Williams. Picture: TIM HUNTER

Four-year-old Tristan De Maria had his left leg amputated below the knee following a lawn mower accident at his home in Rossmore, in western Sydney, last December.
The tragic injury has had no impact on his love for the Sea Eagles.
Sunday,Tristan will lead Manly into battle in their important round-three match against the Knights at Brookvale Oval.
“He’s really excited,” Tristan’s mum Alejandra said.
“He was really happy when we told him at dinner the other night.
“His brothers (James and Jack) are jealous.”
Manly skipper Jason King said young Tristan will provide his side with ample motivation for tomorrow’s game.
“He is a special young boy and we are honoured to have him lead us out against the Knights in our first game at home,” King said. “I am sure the Brookie faithful will stand as one to applaud him.
“He is a remarkable kid. He is an example of how to overcome adversity.”
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/well-win-it-for-tristan/

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4