Brett Stewart not named

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

panash

Reserve Grader
In the team list today Brett stewart isn't named , though Glenn is .
Is his injury that bad ???
If he doesn't play that's a big loss !!

Tooves has just said that Brett will not be a late inclusion and Gift is in doubt -
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/brett-stewart-wont-feature-for-manly-in-nrl-clash-against-the-bulldogs-while-brother-glenn-is-also-in-doubt/story-fnbh0aiw-1226428925875

Apparently there's something In RLW about Manlys fears over re-signing Brett.

Haven't got it yet anyone else read this.

I am so glad we got a new thread with this breaking news!

I hear Tony Williams is leaving at the end of the year to join the bulldogs. Anyone heard anything? Thinking of starting a new thread...

Judging by the context of the report in the telecrap, he is not quite ready and 2v isn't willing to risk him. I assume by this it won't be another k foz hammy saga

Napper said:
bones said:
Lol at the thread title.

Hahahaha. Its funny. I thought i was the only person that found it funny.

I found it piss funny :p

Napper said:
Cameron said:
Apparently there's something In RLW about Manlys fears over re-signing Brett.

Haven't got it yet anyone else read this.

What are they fearing? Not losing. He must be signed.

It's by The Mole.

Risk V Reward

Brett Stewart is close to agreeing to a new deal at Manly - but the massive four year contract he is set to sign has some within the club worried. Stewart will be 31 when the contract ends and his battles with injury have officials concerned at the wisdom of spending a massive chunk of their salary cap on the number 1. Stewart missed last Saturday's loss to the Knights through injury and needs to stay healthy to give value for money.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4