Brett Stewart on the footy show tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All good guys and Cam is a great guy who I have met over the years and always like his banter and passion. Without doubt we need him back in the 1. Attack and defence. Hiku has done well in charge.

Darren said:
All good guys and Cam is a great guy who I have met over the years and always like his banter and passion. Without doubt we need him back in the 1. Attack and defence. Hiku has done well in charge.

Where is Darren and what have you done with him? :p

Seriously though, well said mate.

Darren said:

I know you think Brett is getting past it mate but to suggest we put Cambo there in his place is crazy

TWO DOGS said:
Moops said:
Yes, Darren, back in your box! Under no circumstances should you question anything! Oh, how surprising to see Cambo sticking he boot in...yawn!!

You seem to be a very unhappy person who loves to have a dig at others. Lighten up, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

My point exactly, Two Dogs!!! At least we agree on one thing!

Kiwi Eagle said:
The funny thing is Moops you post the same stuff over and over as well about how all the big bad men don't like other opinions, which some could consider a yawn too ! ;)

I obviously wasn't aware that you were all mates just taking the piss. I will back off...:p

CAMBO said:
Moops said:
Yes, Darren, back in your box! Under no circumstances should you question anything! Oh, how surprising to see Cambo sticking he boot in...yawn!!

It was in jest moops I have actually met Darren on numerous occasions in person. I don't know who you are buddy but you seem to have an issue with me judging by your recurring posts of this nature aimed at me. It's disappointing. feel free to send me a pm and let me know what your problem with me is so we can resolve it like the mature adults we are or if thats not your thing feel free to hit the ignore button.

If you are after a bite though you are wasting your time, the days of me blowing up on here or getting in to arguments are well and truly in the past.
Have a great weekend @moops

No dramas, you seem a little more good natured these days. Non harm intended. Now, let's keep the lively discussion going!!!;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2