Brett Stewart - Origin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
So Dugan has been ruled out of the Country side with injury. David Mead has come into the squad to play fullback.

My question is has Snake made himself unavailable for representative duties or is he the likely NSW fullback?

The only reason he wouldn't be getting picked is if he is a Queenslander.

There are 3 top quality fullbacks in the NRL these days, Inglis, Slagger and Brett.

bob dylan said:

There are 3 top quality fullbacks in the NRL these days, Inglis, Slagger and Brett.

Or unless he's made himself unavailable. Which was my question.

Stevo said:
bob dylan said:

Or unless he's made himself unavailable. Which was my question.

Can't see why he would make himself unavailable if fit, he would have been the Blues regular fullback for the last 8 years or so if not for injury and the usual NSW slapstick selection policies.
I think last time he played was under Bellamy and he switched him to the wing - surely he has unfinished business and he deserves it.

He wouldn't have ruled himself out. Dont they get 30K per game now? As if he would pass on that, even if it is to go out and get flogged by QLD

simon64 said:
NSW should pick Hoppa.

Leave Snake out of it. He needs to make sure he helps his brother get a 3rd premiership ring.

Bro's before SOO woes.

Hoppa on the wing outside Hayne
Morris's on the other side
Snake at the back

That'd be my backline.

All I know is Wolfman and Nathan Merritt should be on the wings because they've been there and f***ed it up before, just like our most capped halfback Mitchell Pearce and the best ever captain from the bench Kurt Gidley.

It's come to seem parochial but you can see why AFL have ditched SOO.
They just want their players fit for club games, plus the season becomes a hard campaign for rep players.

I personally don't think Snake will play. Hayne and Dugan are ahead in the pecking order, and unless both injured I can't see Snake playing.

I actually like our players playing in rep teams, I think it's good for them and they come back to us better players. However in Snakes case I really worry about his ability to put up with the physical stresses of a SOO campaign so he is one person I really hope doesn't play.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2