Brett Stewart Pet Play Technical Flaws.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stevo said:
Are you Autistic?

Why do you ask that question? Do you have a problem with autistic people?

TC your so inconsistent. You are willing to back Farrar on the basis of a slight improvement in his bomb taking ability in a few games but continue to slate Snakes passing ability when he has proven year after year its of a high standard.

Jarryd Hayne can throw and exceptional pass but he doesn't have an exceptional passing game. In fact his is more flawed than most, you want to talk about technique and he has thrown plenty of passes forward and some way off the mark and that is because of an inconsistency in his passing game. He is far from perfect. I've also yet to see him put someone through a short hole, or have the ability to play whats in front of him instead of a set play, which is the mark of a good ball player.

You are also severly downplaying the skill level needed which is required to throw a long flat ball running at full pace. Snake does it with ease, Slater hits the third row back more often than not.

In an effort to try and make yourself out to be more intelligent than the rest of us, by calling Snakes passing game average your just coming off as stubborn. It sounds like before you're willing to give Snake credit, you want to see him run across field and pick up runners ala Cliffy Lyons. Just because he doesn't do that doesn't mean he can't. I wouldn't say he has a textbook passing technique but the results are clear and to suggest his passing game is average is so far off the mark it isn't funny.

Slater makes the simple look spectacular. Stewart makes the spectacular look simple.

Stevo said:
Jethro said:
Stevo said:
Are you Autistic?

Did my question indicate a problem?

The Eagle said:
Stevo said:
Are you Autistic?

Irony,a mentally disabled person picking on mentally disabled people

f**k off you queer Can't Understand Normal Thinking

clone_trooper_you_mad_bro_by_hkseo100-d3a8sgh.jpg

Brett Stewart can't pass. WTF?? You're either blind, dumb or have no idea about Rugby League. I'm going with the #3.

Go and have a cold shower and lay off the hong kongs.

Stevo said:
Are you Autistic?

With such a well thought out reply i don't think you should be asking any questions in general. Stick to following the conga line, face painting and creating "creative" banners worthy of blocking my view at the game.

Napper said:
Brett Stewart can't pass. WTF?? You're either blind, dumb or have no idea about Rugby League. I'm going with the #3.

Go and have a cold shower and lay off the hong kongs.

The comprehension skills in these forums still at the same all time low level----did i state he "can't pass" he does not have an exceptional passing game but has the ability to throw a freak pass.

If you think Brett has an exceptional passing game then every team in the NRL has at least 4-5 with exceptional passing skills---save the exceptional for your A Johns, C.Lyons, R.Stuart, Fittler, Foran etc etc types.

Stevo said:
Jethro said:
Stevo said:
Are you Autistic?

Did my question indicate a problem?

Well I don't know as you never answered my first question.

Was your asking if they were autistic just meant as a low insult to another poster?

Wait I'm still confused, when did Brett Stewart get a pet to play with?

Hayne has more passing assists in one year than Brett has in his entire career---seriously some people get caught up in this Brett is God and has no faults mentality and when i mention a weakness it's blown out of proportion as if to say "i don't rate Brett in any capacity".

" Just because he doesn't do that doesn't mean he can't." If he could do it no coach would prevent him from showing it. In some games yes you could say he takes a backward step to allow the players paid to create opportunities to do their job and not cramp their style------ but even so if he possessed a more rounded passing game it would have shown beyond the freak pass highlight reel.

I could care less if he did have this talent Brett is one of the best fullbacks in the game my gripe is with fans overstating his abilities in a God like fashion where he suddenly develops skills purely on his name.

This is all great but I still want to know who framed roger rabbit

Masked Eagle said:
TC your so inconsistent. You are willing to back Farrar on the basis of a slight improvement in his bomb taking ability in a few games but continue to slate Snakes passing ability when he has proven year after year its of a high standard.

Jarryd Hayne can throw and exceptional pass but he doesn't have an exceptional passing game. In fact his is more flawed than most, you want to talk about technique and he has thrown plenty of passes forward and some way off the mark and that is because of an inconsistency in his passing game. He is far from perfect. I've also yet to see him put someone through a short hole, or have the ability to play whats in front of him instead of a set play, which is the mark of a good ball player.

You are also severly downplaying the skill level needed which is required to throw a long flat ball running at full pace. Snake does it with ease, Slater hits the third row back more often than not.

In an effort to try and make yourself out to be more intelligent than the rest of us, by calling Snakes passing game average your just coming off as stubborn. It sounds like before you're willing to give Snake credit, you want to see him run across field and pick up runners ala Cliffy Lyons. Just because he doesn't do that doesn't mean he can't. I wouldn't say he has a textbook passing technique but the results are clear and to suggest his passing game is average is so far off the mark it isn't funny.

Slater makes the simple look spectacular. Stewart makes the spectacular look simple.

"You are willing to back Farrar on the basis of a slight improvement in his bomb taking ability in a few games but continue to slate Snakes passing ability"

No i was replying to comments/opinions a few people have made in relation to Farrar and i purely made a few examples i recall in his last year that people forget----the improvement was more than a "slight improvement" in my opinion so i thought i should stick up for him and state my view---had nothing to do with Brett Stewart.

You and many others are twisting my words around to make it look like it's an Anti Stewart case i'm making when i was just sticking up for Farrar and having a say totally on a different tangent to talking about the running line Stewart uses in a specific play.

When i stated "average" i did not mean average in an "that was a very average pass" it was in relation to his general passing game is no better or worse than most modern fullbacks in this game so it's on average to what you would expect apart from his freak passing ability.

Technical Coach said:
When i stated "average" i did not mean average in an "that was a very average pass" it was in relation to his general passing game is no better or worse than most modern fullbacks in this game so it's on average to what you would expect apart from his freak passing ability.

So it's average apart from when it's freakish. Yes of course, how stupid of me :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Technical Coach said:

So it's average apart from when it's freakish. Yes of course, how stupid of me :)
Your looking at the comment through the view point of "if Brett has the ability to throw freakish passes that in itself constitutes having an exceptional passing game and i have just contradicted myself"---it's an exceptional pass not an exceptional passing game there is a difference and that is the point i'm trying to make.

Hmm… thinks… this reminds me how your ability to analyse the game is exceptional, yet your ability to communicate is average. But keep working on it, it would be good to get the occasional freakish insight in a form I could understand.

Technical Coach said:
Hayne has more passing assists in one year than Brett has in his entire career---seriously some people get caught up in this Brett is God and has no faults mentality and when i mention a weakness it's blown out of proportion as if to say "i don't rate Brett in any capacity".

" Just because he doesn't do that doesn't mean he can't." If he could do it no coach would prevent him from showing it. In some games yes you could say he takes a backward step to allow the players paid to create opportunities to do their job and not cramp their style------ but even so if he possessed a more rounded passing game it would have shown beyond the freak pass highlight reel.

I could care less if he did have this talent Brett is one of the best fullbacks in the game my gripe is with fans overstating his abilities in a God like fashion where he suddenly develops skills purely on his name.

Hayne's role with Parra is far removed from what we need/get out of Stewart. To compare 'pass assists' is absurd given we've enjoyed the likes of Orford, Lyon, G.Stewart, Foran, DCE and Monaghan to handle that aspect of the game, without resorting to pulling our fullback into a pseudo 5/8th role to spark any attack.

I note earlier you compared Stewart with a bunch of other ball players when measuring his standard ability. Bit rough again to be comparing a bloke that may need to pass 3-4 times in a match, against those that will handle it 20-40 times per game.

If you are too stubborn to see that Stewart is a very effective and smart ball player, than that is for you to get over. Seems the rest of us are at peace with his skill level, particularly when measured against other fullbacks in the competition and what his role is in the team.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6