Brett Stewart Shock Return

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

johnperi01

Reserve Grader
Welcome news for Manly fans...Brett Stewart will make his return from injury earlier than expected.
BRETT Stewart is back. Despite constant speculation Stewart would miss round one through injury, The Daily Telegraph understands he is poised for a shock return in Saturday night's trial match against New Zealand in Auckland

See link for full details
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/brett-stewart-set-to-make-shock-return-for-manly-against-warriors/story-e6frexnr-1226009134749

OOOO Yeah!!!! Its all about the Snake!!!! 

If he hits form like 2008 we will be celebrating another premiership in October!!!

could be teriffic news, but does Dean Ritchie do any research ?
Slater is next to no chance of a breathtaking confrontation

I was wondering at the time if Zorba was alluding to Brett's return in the Manly Daily when he stated.
"I'm going in case snake slithers up the tunnel"

On a personal note...Good luck in the future, you deserve it !

eagle-rock08 link said:
I'd give him a ten or twnety minute run and see how he pulls up.
The article said he should be only playing 20 minutes - it'll be a great test for him and I am very much looking forward to rd2 for his return in Sydney :)

manlyborn link said:
I was wondering at the time if Zorba was alluding to Brett's return in the Manly Daily when he stated.
\"I'm going in case snake slithers up the tunnel\"

I thought Zorba just meant he was hoping to pick up a chick

That is so they can point to it and say 'look how even-handed we've been.' Sounds cynical, but wouldn't be surprised.

Shane link said:
Jesus....News done a feelgood story on Brett? they sucking up yet or what?

Was about to post something similar.  They have done a few good news'ish stories since he was cleared but this is the first article that I've read that doesn't mention those accusations at all.

Great news. Comon Snake.

I will be listening to every news report on Saturday night just to make sure he gets through his 20 minutes

Comon the eagles

Masked Eagle link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186508.msg316942#msg316942 date=1298260440]
Jesus....News done a feelgood story on Brett? they sucking up yet or what?

Was about to post something similar.  They have done a few good news'ish stories since he was cleared but this is the first article that I've read that doesn't mention those accusations at all.
[/quote]

Dean Ritchie again, he's done a number of good articles for Manly.

It's good news, take it easy on him in NZ (20 mins), then run him out in Melbourne after about 20 mins.....can you imagine the welcome from the almost 100 MWTS that will be down there.....listen on TV guys because we WILL be making some sort of noise I can assure you.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6