Brett Stewart thread breaks all records

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Speaking of Ronnie Gibbs, he and his brother Peter are doing some great stuff with the indigenous kids out Dubbo way.

http://www.dailyliberal.com.au/news/local/sport/other/gibbs-prepares-the-force/2489839.aspx

Have been for years.He was telling me about it at the GF reunion.

Great work Rambo.

Hey,who here likes anti-pesto?

In a way you are correct but it was not your Brett Stewart thread that broke any records. The thread with the most views were the Brett Stewart trial threads and verdict threads.

Thanks for playing though, your contribution was entertaining. Best of luck with your next attempt.

Stupid post is stupid, and certain replies give away your identity

;) if only the saying weren't so mainstream.

Methinks a few people will be discovering reddit over the next few days....master I have brought you more victims

Do not speak of such things.....these places are the last places one would want to visit.

Having just been alerted that MY user name has been mentioned in the "Board Members"thread,which I have just read for the first time,I can categorically assure you all,I am not ,nor ever been Rudy.

I have also never posted under another user name.

The two usernames are unrelated and the views of "Rudy" do not in any way represent my opinion or views.

Wow it sure got ugly over there.As you would know from the tones of the two threads,they are different.
I would NEVER attack the employees or playing group of the club,nor launch personal attacks unless in jest as a reply to comments I deemed silly or comedic.

I am also not Oracle or Zorba.Or Matty Johns.Or a dogs supporter.

Have fun and play nicely with the other children. :)

Find a mirror John... Ask yourself the hard questions. You may or may not like the answers.... But please take your time in answering such questions.

2/3 years should be enough methinks...

Have a lively night champ :)

Cereal???

Man I had you all wrong!! My humblest apologies good sir!! May your feet tread not upon the path of darkness my good man... Shirley a soul as enlightened as yours obviously is shall rest gently this night, comforted by the knowledge he bringeth to this ill informed bunch of miscreants!!

Rambofan said:
How does it feel?

11696 times better than having my foot tickled with a feather.

As you were.

:)

Wrong
http://forums.silvertails.net/Forum-Rugby-League-Forum?datecut=0&sortby=views&order=desc

Rumoured Signings 57,255 Views 661 posts

Des - Merged Thread 30,108 & 498

News: [CLOSED]: Kieran Foran pledges to stick with Manly Sea Eagles 22,764 & 252

Manly: Manly vs Dragons MNF 16,087 & 237

New 2012 Jersey 14,733 & 129

Hoppa News!!!!! 14,602 & 221

[CLOSED]: Stewart Case updates - no speculation please 14,118 & 73

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8