Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoz

Does anyone have an update on Brett's injury. Reason I asked is because I don't understand why he is not close to a comeback.

Same injury as last season but opposite knee.

Last year injured in rd 6 and back in rd 23 i think from memory - out 19 weeks

This year injured in rd 1 so if everything equal should be back in weeks but I am guessing this is not the case as not a mention of it anywhere.

Matt, seriously mate, he is about to face a massive criminal trial in September, to avoid prison time. It's a very, very serious personal issue for him.
Football would be the last thing on his mind, not to mention the negative impact that the media circus would bring the club and team. At a time we are needing to attract a major sponsor and our star player on criminal charges, you don't need to be Einstein to work out it can't be a good look.
Let Brett clear himself, then he will be happily welcomed back.
Blunt but true.

WAMF link said:
Matt, seriously mate, he is about to face a massive criminal trial in September, to avoid prison time. It's a very, very serious personal issue for him.
Football would be the last thing on his mind, not to mention the negative impact that the media circus would bring the club and team. At a time we are needing to attract a major sponsor and our star player on criminal charges, you don't need to be Einstein to work out it can't be a good look.
Let Brett clear himself, then he will be happily welcomed back.
Blunt but true.
.. yeah wam  bloody oath i was a bout to post something similar.. dont worry about when he gets back i just want him cleared..

Yes we all do, BUT if he doesn,t get cleared we,ll have lots of money to spend & by then they'll be no one on the market except hasbeens or neverbeens.

Can we please not talk about Brett Stweart and Wolfman?.

They are both not making any contribution to the 2010 season, the only season I care about right now.

NYEagle

NYEagle link said:
Can we please not talk about Brett Stweart and Wolfman?.

They are both not making any contribution to the 2010 season, the only season I care about right now.

NYEagle

Well, don't read the thread! You can't stop people from posting threads. Fair dinkum, you are sounding like Manly management!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4