Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
If we can keep him on the park even half fit, then I feel we have a big chance, not just getting into the finals, but actually winning it.
He just brings so much to our game. This evening, in the first half a great tackle by him keeps us in the game.
Then he introduces himself in most, if not all of our attack and we put cowboys to the sword.
He is an absolute legend.
Go the mighty sea eagles!!!!!

I think that mid season really showed we need his ability to finish and create solid opportunities.

We really missed his ability to create a 5 man overlap on both the right and left.

His defence is very very underrated. I would love to see a stat on his try saving tackles, but it would have to be a lot. He shows incredible desperation on the tryline.

Brett played very well tonight, NSW will miss him on that performance. His presence alone in attack keeps teams second guessing.

made an uncharacteristic mistake for their try but besides that was faultless. He really is an unbelievable talent. Might have to have a word to his brother about his form though..

We would have lost without him. Our win percentage without him is low. our win percentage with him is high. He is the most important part of the team.

It's nice that he is starting to win accolades for his ability to create tries. Some people out there only see him score tries and think he is quiet if he hasn't scored any. He is means so much to us the way he comes into the backline. How often does he find our wingers with a great long ball onto their chest?

He's a must for us to have any chance of winning. An absolute legend!

MANLY4LIFE said:
We need to find his clone fast !!!! because in a few years we will miss him big time what a player !
Don't hold your breath on that one. He is a one-off, so enjoy watching him while we can.

If Brett stays fit,along with Lyon,we're a HUGE chance.He is not just brilliant in attack and defence..I haven't seen a fullback read games so well as he does,for ages.Maybe to 5/8 one day (or centre).

the 1 on 1 tackles he makes to save tries are as important as the tries he sets up.
the try by horo where he bumps bowen off shows the difference between the two fullbacks in defence. snake has shown previously he can wrap his arms around a attacker and pull him down in that situation.
whereas bowen becomes a speed bump

bones said:
bob dylan said:
Can take us to the Grand Final.

He sure can mate. I can't believe anyone doubts the guy when he proves them wrong time and time again.
I see @darren and @ceagle are nowhere to be found in this thread can't say I'm surprised.

If you are going to knock a champion you can bet your life you will be wiping the egg off your face gents

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2