• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Watching this game tonight it shows how important Brett is for us particulary when we get into the 20 metre Zone. We had enough ball to do damage tonight but we just didnt have the finishing touches.

Please re sign him soon

True. The finishing is what let us down. We could have put some serious points on in the first half with a finisher.

Put simply, we are not even a top 8 team without him, with him we are premiership winners. Pay him what he wants.

Absolutely soulless performance tonight. That Newcastle poack is mediocre at best and we got smashed. Farkin piss poor and noiw in the last two weeks we';ve had 56 points put on us and scored 12 against Parra and Newcastle no excuse we are in trouble. Whare showed no committment at all...FARK him off to Penrith now!

Kevinward777 said:
Absolutely soulless performance tonight. That Newcastle poack is mediocre at best and we got smashed. Farkin piss poor and noiw in the last two weeks we';ve had 56 points put on us and scored 12 against Parra and Newcastle no excuse we are in trouble. Whare showed no committment at all...FARK him off to Penrith now!

Geoff Toovey

Ryan I have watched your anti Toovey sentiment with utter scepticism! However there is no denying he is lacking something BIGTIME when it comes to getting this side up for games against lowly sides in this comp. We have a very tough run home and will now be very lucky to get over Cowboys, Broncos or Bunnies for a top four position.

Kevinward777 said:
Ryan I have watched your anti Toovey sentiment with utter scepticism! However there is no denying he is lacking something BIGTIME when it comes to getting this side up for games against lowly sides in this comp. We have a very tough run home and will now be very lucky to get over Cowboys, Broncos or Bunnies for a top four position.

Based on your thoughts on Toovey, if we had a tough road home wouldn't we be playing teams in the bottom half of the ladder?

Give Toovey a break. We have had injuries galore this year plus a few suspensions. We can mark him at the end of the year, to put blame on him now is ridiculous.

Ryan said:
Kevinward777 said:

Geoff Toovey

We've lost 8 from our last 10 against Knights away from home. I'm pretty sure Des was coach for most of those losses champ. Your constant attack on Tooves is a disgrace. Pull your head in you dope.

Hey Mauler Ya Gronk! Read my post.......I'm talking about Whare! Where have I constantly attacked Toovey ya goose! I posted in response to Ryan that I viwed his thoughts on Toovey with scepticism and merely stated that Toovey who himself has admitted several times that this team has an issue playing teams below them, does INDEED struggle to get them up for those games.

I love Toovey! He along with Cliffy and and Alan Thompson are my favourite players. Tonights effort was terrible and given the closeness of the comp COULD have big ramifications on our season. Sorry CHAMP!

Kevinward777 said:
Hey Mauler Ya Gronk! Read my post.......I'm talking about Whare! Where have I constantly attacked Toovey ya goose! I posted in response to Ryan that I viwed his thoughts on Toovey with scepticism and merely stated that Toovey who himself has admitted several times that this team has an issue playing teams below them, does INDEED struggle to get them up for those games.

I love Toovey! He along with Cliffy and and Alan Thompson are my favourite players. Tonights effort was terrible and given the closeness of the comp COULD have big ramifications on our season. Sorry CHAMP!

Sorry Kev that reply was ment for Ryan not you.

the mauler said:
Kevinward777 said:
Mate I apologise to you. It seem I have made a C#nt out of myself!

It's all good, I totally agree with you, except for the part where you call me a Gronk!! Lol...

yes indeed....except in this instance the GRONK would be me:huh::p

The tackle on Uate on our try line showed a bit of commitment by Whare and Foran. Geez i was scared for Foz in that tackle. How he didn't snap his neck i'll never know.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2