• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Apparently was arrested last weekend for throwing a couple of punches, but was released without charge

Tele will be all over it

The club has also confirmed he wasn't charged and after a club investigation no action will be taken.

Sound like some clown has tried to make a hero of themselves with a rape and drugs jibe.

RL Gronk said:
The club has also confirmed he wasn't charged and after a club investigation no action will be taken.

Sound like some clown has tried to make a hero of themselves with a rape and drugs jibe.
Good. Storm in a teacup.

The incident was big enough for an 'arrest'.

Rather than a storm in a teacup you are most likely looking at dropped charges.

Most likely arrested, interviewed, released because either innocent or not enough evidence to be charged. I'm pretty sure they arrest everyone they take into custody as a matter of protocol.

Manly star Stewart arrested, not charged
Date February 11, 2013 - 3:48PM
AAP

Manly NRL star Brett Stewart has reportedly been arrested and released without charge after a fight at a wedding party.

The fullback was arrested after an altercation during celebrations prior to teammate Anthony Watmough's nuptials in late January, several media outlets reported on Monday.

Sea Eagles chief operating officer David Perry told AAP the NRL club and the police were both satisfied that Stewart had done nothing wrong.

No charges have been laid.

Advertisement "We've done our inquiry with our performance management group and we're happy with the outcome and the police are as well," Mr Perry said.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/manly-star-stewart-arrested-not-charged-20130211-2e8d5.html

Bones I don't know anything other than what was tweeted, however, once again people don't get randomly arrested at a wedding for assault without probable cause.

Take for a second it's anyone but Brett. You'd have no problem assuming the person involved may have something to answer for.

The fact that I have a signed jersey for my son by this man makes it a little more significant than joe blogs next door.

Anyhow, let's not let all this stop 99% of the people here asking for pm over who is rumoured to be taking peds.

tookey said:
Sea Eagles chief operating officer David Perry told AAP the NRL club and the police were both satisfied that Stewart had done nothing wrong.

The Police are satisfied he did no wrong but some posters on here, who know none of the details, can still find cause to criticise.

Good. Lettin' the world know we're not takin any crap!

#ruletheworld

#stopdoinhashtags

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8