• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
1 of those games where he reminds everyone of his class, what an unbelievable game he had tonight

Only been watching Manly for 20 years, but I struggle to think of a player that has been more influential on the team than Brett, from the 1st time he touched the ball tonight we looked different, sure it was only Parramatta but he had every aspect going tonight

Scored himself running a nice line with pass, hit Taufua with an early ball to put him into space and away, held up the ball for Buhrer and had the class to pop it up softly in the hole for another try, got the ball back from the kick over the top to set up another then gave away a well deserved try at the end to Foran

If Brett and Foran stay on the park together, we will always be a threat no matter who we play

Amazing the luck this team has though in the past year or so, every time we have a big win we lose multiple players !! Remember it last year when we were up by 40 at ht against Newcastle and Parra and ended up losing 4-5 guys in the 2nd half

Would love to see him run out for the Blues on Wednesday week. Dugan doesn't deserve to be anywhere near that proud jersey.

Return to full fitness and form. I expect a big back end of the season for our Snake

I expect Brett to play like that particularly against defence as bad as that.He is an outright freak when given room,a Manly great.

I was more happy re the future with Glen playing tighter and straighter.

But as you say the biggest thing from this game is injuries once again.The only good thing to come from it is we will probably see Sau and I have a feeling that may be a blessing in disguise.Having said that if the three in question are out for extended period then top 4 will be a pipedream.

At least we get Richie back. Im really keen to see Sao have a run

I forgot to mention Brett's defence which is 1st class as well. Fair point about the Parra D not being great but the option taking and decision making was a real standout

Kiwi didn't mean that his effort was not worthy because of their terrible defence.What I meant was that when given room like that he is nigh on unstoppable and we need to find ways to give him some more room against the top sides because he will carve them up as well if he can get it.

I just can't believe it has taken us this long to alter Glens game though.He looked fantastic early. Such a simple fix and one that may have seen us pick op a few of those close games like the Dogs.

Snake was fantastic tonight. He ran circles around the parra defence.

He's the missing link between foz and dce.

Great to see the inside kicks coming again . One missed by a whisker , the other lead to a try .

Guys relax only last three weeks we been all saying how poop we are. At the end of the day was only Parra. Plus last 8 min was due to one man down... We were in a similar situation against the roosters and couldn't even score for a win... Only positive I can think of is maybe we played into confidence form... In saying that we have some injury concerns...

Snake is all class. Whilst he might have lost a bit of pace, his acceleration is still pretty good. Just watch the replay of how he blurs past people when he chased through on a few chip kick. Very exciting. I think he is still underrated by most, except Manly supporters. What counts against him is he makes something that is really hard to do look so easy, whereas Billy makes catching a simple bomb a difficult task. I said this a few years ago, but Snake makes the spectacular look simple and Billy makes the simple look spectacular.

I'm sure we've all got our 'snake' moments from the game and they're all excellent.

At one moment in the game I think horo had the ball and looked like he was going to get an offload.

Brett saw this and took off to accept it.

Horo didn't let it go and was tackled.

But just to see Brett's awareness and pace to fly into that spot was fantastic. To see him turn around and sprint back onside even more so.

He looked like a soaring eagle waiting to swoop; and when he does, the prey don't know what him 'em!

Yup, was great to watch last night.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6