Brett's beard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
keep it if it works for you snake!

i always find the people who can't grow a proper beard (or can only grow poxy patchy ones) always call others out on their beards!
don't hate, appreciate!

I reckon he should go for the Blackbeard the Pirate look, maybe stick a couple of slow-burning cannon fuses in his beard before he takes the ball up. I can see him racing up the field, ball in one hand, cutlass in the other, his head wreathed in smoke. Guaranteed to terrify the opposition.

I think he should concentrate more on his on field performance and not how he looks....... the only thing he did last night was score that try, which was a good effort, but apart from that his kick returns and general back line involvement was poor....... he had no impact what so ever it was like he was on another plant, sure he may be injured , if so give him time to heal whatever is wrong........ last nights performance wasn't one from a player reportedly resigned for 6ook. Great player but imo last night was poor.

c eagle said:
I think he should concentrate more on his on field performance and not how he looks....... the only thing he did last night was score that try, which was a good effort, but apart from that his kick returns and general back line involvement was poor....... he had no impact what so ever it was like he was on another plant, sure he may be injured , if so give him time to heal whatever is wrong........ last nights performance wasn't one from a player reportedly resigned for 6ook. Great player but imo last night was poor.

I'm not sure you watched the game at all. Watch it again and you'll notice Brett involved a fair bit. The forwards dominated and the backs were awesome..Brett included. :)

mozgrame said:
c eagle said:

I'm not sure you watched the game at all. Watch it again and you'll notice Brett involved a fair bit. The forwards dominated and the backs were awesome..Brett included. :)

If i hadnt have watched it i wouldnt have an opinion on his performance, i didnt ask you to agree with me , like i said imo........ i would really like to know what you guys honestly think about bretts preformance , i know we are all fans but for a player on the coin he is, do you think we should of got alittle more out of him.

Tough Crowd...I didn't even notice the beard, thought it was his regular 3 day growth look.

As for the game....he was solid at the back under the high ball and scored that brilliant extra effort try....I'm not complaining.

c eagle said:
mozgrame said:
c eagle said:

If i hadnt have watched it i wouldnt have an opinion on his performance, i didnt ask you to agree with me , like i said imo........ i would really like to know what you guys honestly think about bretts preformance , i know we are all fans but for a player on the coin he is, do you think we should of got alittle more out of him.

Sorry boss..I just thought I'd give my opinion too. I don't agree with you, and I'm well aware you didn't ask me to. I also disagree that he spends time worrying about how he looks instead of concerntrating on his game.

c eagle said:

U serious champ?

He was involved in the first try
He threw the final pass In jorge's 2nd try
He took a couple of amazing takes under high balls with knights players steaming through.

He was very solid with out being spectacular easily 7/10

I have an opinion on this, but will wait until I am asked to give it. It's the way I was brought up.

c eagle said:

He has always been a poor to average (at best) kick returner. That's just not his thing. But he was as dependable and secure under the high ball last night (in the wind). And he did what he had to do using his quick hands out the back line... and only a hungry snake makes a try out of what should never have been a try. Jeremy Smith had the ball easily covered, but BS was determined and took his split second opportunity to ground it. Nope, BS was on song last night without trying over play his hand.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8