Brian Smith article in SMH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/hulk-effect-former-coach-says-players-transformed-20130211-2e7z6.html
If it's who I think it is, then I'm just as perplexed as Brian,this player has come from absolute obscurity to international in two or three seasons.

Fairly obvious who Smith is talking about although some players do mature later than others.

Apparently channel will name 1 player who will be stood down by his team. This is to be revealed at the 6pm news.
There could only be one player that Smith is talking about. Don't really care about him as I believe they are a big threat this season. It will hurt the Blues though. I just hope no Eagles players are guilty.

I think we're thinking of different people Peter C, and I think it's quite obvious who he is talking about.

No idea, went through a list of eels and roosters players and saw nothing that would raise alarm bells.

Smith was very good at seeing the worst in people so I'm not at all surprised he missed a future star or two.

If he's on the gear, I need to get in touch and let him know McDonald's and KFC can give the same body figure.

Unless I have completely misread your last line lol, I think of Choc having more of a bodybuilder physique than him !!

Yep Clon is onto it there and that name looks to fit the bill a lot more for me. He came from absolutely nowhere to star overnight

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6