Bring back the 7's...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My funniest memory was Robbie odavis doing a front flip to score a try for the knights and he did the front flip before the try line with the ball in his hands and he dropped it.... Funniest thing I have seen on the field... I think they also lost the game!

Has there been any further news on this?
Most fans want to see it.
If it happens think Mark might be busy, know a few fans who want to do it from other clubs.

Every game was action packed & often won in the last 10 seconds.
I recall 1 season we played an underdog Samoan team who made the finals & they were absolutely ruthless with a few massive islanders out to kill someone. Funny watching Cliffy toying with them, turning them inside out all day, then again he done that to every team.....

Could you imagine if the ARLC brought in 9's/7's during the Summer?

Ratings wise it'd kill the A-league and Big Bash.

I'm not talking about every week but every couple of weeks.
Maybe this :

Week 1 : Auckland
Week 2 : Gold Coast
Week 3 : Melbourne
Week 4 : Perth
Week 5 : Sydney

Why Gold Coast instead of Brisbane you ask there is nothing to do at Brisbane as opposed to the Goldie.

I remember Ben walker funny enough making a try saving tackle on a forward and then being taken from the field and we were without him for quite a few weeks. We had an awesome side with the beaver hoppa toovs and cliffy and co can't remember if Andrew walker played for us in the 7s he was a pro at the 7s along with cliffy

Mac Man said:
I remember Ben walker funny enough making a try saving tackle on a forward and then being taken from the field and we were without him for quite a few weeks. We had an awesome side with the beaver hoppa toovs and cliffy and co can't remember if Andrew walker played for us in the 7s he was a pro at the 7s along with cliffy
Yeh think that was vs the pommy team.
Was feeling good about that comp till it happened & Walker had some decent moments. Off track here but his goal in the golden point game against the slimy Eels was 1 of those times....
7's = If it came back would be a huge hit imo - maybe a rule of minimal 6 players with NRL experience per squad??
It was just a super w'end & the ratings will be huge if reintroduced but maybe its the players/clubs who are hesitating about the concept due to injury/fatigue pre season. Cant see it being any more dangerous than the average trial & for pure entertainment its up with the best........

MK Eagle said:
Mac Man said:
Yeh think that was vs the pommy team.
Was feeling good about that comp till it happened & Walker had some decent moments. Off track here but his goal in the golden point game against the slimy Eels was 1 of those times....
7's = If it came back would be a huge hit imo - maybe a rule of minimal 6 players with NRL experience per squad??
It was just a super w'end & the ratings will be huge if reintroduced but maybe its the players/clubs who are hesitating about the concept due to injury/fatigue pre season. Cant see it being any more dangerous than the average trial & for pure entertainment its up with the best........

Give them more folding stuff aka money.
Cricketers years ago were complaining about burn out and along comes t20 and all it's money and all of a sudden these complaints have disappeared.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7