Bring Back The Stripes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Hitman

I do like the V jersey designs but I really miss the stripes, I feel like they represent Manly more.

When you think of V jerseys you think Dragons, Roosters. When you think of stripes you think Souths and Manly.

I've made a few quick designs of jerseys, would love to know what you guys think!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Kaspersky logo works OK with the hoops because you can fit it in nicely between the lines. Try the above with the green blob and see how it looks.

All pretty good imo, well done.
Even those White look a bit bland to some, but I remember similar from early 80's with Randall & Boyd smashing hapless opponents....todays 9's had potential - till Coco jumped in....great having sponsors but that green spot is an eyesore....if only that green was ....a different colour....apart from Blue & Orange off the top of my head

I do like the V jersey designs but I really miss the stripes, I feel like they represent Manly more.

When you think of V jerseys you think Dragons, Roosters. When you think of stripes you think Souths and Manly.

I've made a few quick designs of jerseys, would love to know what you guys think!
View attachment 2747 View attachment 2748 View attachment 2749 View attachment 2750
Looks great without the sponsor logos, Hitman, especially the top 2.
Can you add in the blob (like Eagleman has done) and the sleeve sponsors to show how it would look?

Looks great without the sponsor logos, Hitman, especially the top 2.
Can you add in the blob (like Eagleman has done) and the sleeve sponsors to show how it would look?

Thanks man, yeah ok I'll give it a crack soon.

I wish the Club/ISC could see these! Haha

My main point is we need to use stripes again regardless of the sponsors and keep it basic, my designs are based on the 70s-90s styles.

When it come to jerseys I always thought stripes were vertical and hoops were horizontal.
Maybe that's just a football thing

Yeah ok I know nothing about photo shop. On word it comes up maroon. But even a new take on double hoops would be way cooler and fit in more with that ugly green blob. Perhaps someone who knows how to work photoshop can take this and run with it. Please change the badge first.

upload_2015-12-11_19-35-3.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8