BRING IT ON

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rhino

Woke up to a beautiful day (1015am)here in LEEDS,despite us still being in winter we've got sunshine and about 60% cloud cover cold but not freezing,ideal conditions for watching the BEST sport in the world.
     Pre game preps are now under way,a mamouth day in front of us,starting with pre game breakfast consisting of 2 greasy bacon butties washed down with a mug of coffee to line my stomach for the alcohol abuse its gonna take.RHINOS shirt on for the first time since we won our GF(god i look smart)then i'm heading off into LEEDS.
Dont be late for work in the morning you lads ha ha ha  :D :D

COME ON YOU RHINOS

AND should I say 36 degrees today in Brizvegas (Brisbane)...still about 28 degrees a freakin hot!!

Just got back from my refereeing duties. Had an all out brawl and sent 6 kids off ;D Cant wait for the paperwork tomorrow.

Some dark rain clouds have come over and it is 10c. Supposed to be 6c at KO and clear so not too cold. You cant feel it when you are running around anyway.

My GF is picking me up in 20 mins and we are heading into the City for a few before catching the shuttle bus to the ground for 4ish. Then into the Peacock for a couple more followed by the game. Then when Leeds are crowned WCC's we are off back into the city to the WCC AFTERPARTY at the Sports Cafe on the Headrow (remember, all are welcome) for a good finish to the night and to take the thoughts of having around 2 hours paperwork to do tomorrow for the send offs today ;)

Good luck guys and I hope you enjoy the game where ever you are. The atmosphere should be cracking tonight.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8