BRING on Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Yeh its a couple of weeks away & the purists will call for 1 game at a time but I really want to see Manly pluck every feather off those cocky Roosters...
Yes Dogs are still my most hated team but these arrogant mongrels are snapping at there heals.
This game is the 1st step towards redemption & after that gutsy win Friday night they know Manly are more than a threat in 2014...

Every game carries the same weight.:cool:

If Manly focus on securing the 2 points each round, they won't weaken their focus, and they get the bling once more :angel:

Roosters are just another notch.:)

HappilyManly said:
Every game carries the same weight.:cool:

If Manly focus on securing the 2 points each round, they won't weaken their focus, and they get the bling once more :angel:

Roosters are just another notch.:)

I appreciate the sentiments HM, but for me this is more than 2 points, every time we play this team its the clash of true contenders.....
they have this swagger in 2014 like they have it in the bag already forgetting it was only a few dubious decisions that got them home in 2013.
Sure the 2 points against Parra is worth the same on the ladder, but some wins just taste sweeter.....

We must take care of smashing the whinging worms first before we worry about the Rorters.

They already have one advantage. They will have 2 extra days to prepare for this game and we get the 5 day turn around. Bloody NRL, still making it hard for teams to back up.

Maxta I didn't say that it will be just another game for we Fans :cool:

I just want Manly to be clinically focused, whilst we bay for rooster blood :p

The Warriors are the only Team that I don't fret over a loss to, during the normal Season. The other 14 are equally distasteful to me :cool:

BTW ticketek are selling tickets to the game, no password required, but Bay 37 is now Premium price :mad:

HappilyManly said:
Maxta I didn't say that it will be just another game for we Fans :cool:

I just want Manly to be clinically focused, whilst we bay for rooster blood :p

The Warriors are the only Team that I don't fret over a loss to, during the normal Season. The other 14 are equally distasteful to me :cool:

BTW ticketek are selling tickets to the game, no password required, but Bay 37 is now Premium price :mad:
Agreed on much of this post, will look toward 2 watching a Seaeagles game with you & yes....my 1st shout....always enjoy your posts....

HappilyManly said:
I feel similar about the warriors. Probably a lack of decades of rivalry and I guess being in a different country helps keep them out of Aussie headlines, unlike certain other teams.
I used to not-hate the titans but then they tried to take Jamie. I'm done with them.

We have been lucky with most of our Maorie Players - Ridge, Matai and soon to be Manly Legend Hiku makes me admire their stock :angel:

But I don't understand the GC, they have the demographics for both Players and Fans, Sponsors too, yet this third Franchise looks like its on its last legs too :huh:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8