Bris v Drags

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
discuss

image.php

Too compelling potential outcomes. SGI bowing out and the inevitable knives that will come out re: Bennett 'leaving the building' early.

Or the potential to see Croaky Coca-Cola depart the scene on 354 games, with thousands of speechless Sub-tropical Parramatta (aka Brisbane) supporters watching on.

Great result either way.

if rodney copped a charge for his high tackle, i imagine peter wallace is in a little trouble

I know we had a great game against the Broncos with an understrength team but the Broncos look really good imo.

Didn't realise this but the Broncos have won 8 games in a row.

Now I have a theory on this :
A team can only keep on winning so many games in a row and need to lose a game prior to the finals to refocus.

To show what I mean Tigers won like 9 -10 games in a row before last night

Mark from Brisbane said:
Jerry1 said:
Bit of luck he'll do a hammy.

Hope so arsehole

Gee Mark, that's a bit harsh calling Jerry an arsehole :)

(yeah, I know you were really talking about Checchin but you could read it the other way)

Jeez, I can't wait to see some of the crap calls go against us if we get the Donkeys next week.

The quality of refereeing has been been farcical all finals series but it seems to be getting worse.

If Broncos and the refs win tonight then we're no chance next week. Disgraceful calls and management this whole weekend, well done NRL some of your very best.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6