Brisbane's Beale to join Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagle1188

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
G'Day everyone, my first post and it's with news, the dragons signed Beale today.;)
AAP Updated April 3, 2012, 4:40 pm

St George Illawarra announced on Tuesday they had snared Brisbane's Gerard Beale, signing the young gun to a three-year deal tying him to the Dragons until the end of 2015.

Beale, who has played 42 NRL games for the Broncos since debuting in 2009, has been strongly linked to the Dragons after Brisbane pulled an offer to him last month.

The New Zealand international, who shot to prominence for the Broncos on the wing and at centre last year, will join the Dragons in November where he's expected to duel with flyer Brett Morris for the fullback role.

What's this a first poster with a fair dinkum signing.

Welcome my friend.

bob dylan said:
What's this a first poster with a fair dinkum signing.

Welcome my friend.

Hi Bob, thanks mate,
I'm a die hard Manly and when I read the signing I thought you little beauty we have a better chance of keep snake

Welcome Eagle1188. Yes, i also hope that the Beale signature helps us get Snake.

Welcome ! Hopefully with the dragons signing Beale it means we have a better chance of keeping snake !

A strange signing imo. Illawarra have Morris and Nightingale who are better players. But who cares about Boncos and Illawarra?

Hang on I thought they signed Snake a couple of weeks ago. In fact it was announced on a Friday if I recall correctly. Beale must be going to play wing. Perhaps Nightingale is off somewhere.

Chip and Chase said:
Hang on I thought they signed Snake a couple of weeks ago. In fact it was announced on a Friday if I recall correctly.

Yeah they did, Snake is going to play in the front row.

Good. Now we'll hear reports that Brisbane are interested in Brett if News Limited have anything to do with it.

Bulldawg Ritchie in Telegraph tomorrow.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/brisbane-broncos-favoured-by-eight-friday-night-matches-in-a-row/story-e6frexnr-1226317888978

Brett Stewart to stay at Manly, despite being strongly linked to the Sydney Roosters. The mail out of Brookvale suggests that Stewart will end his career at the Sea Eagles.

The bumbling board that stuffed-up Des Hasler's negotiations last year are terrified of the media and public backlash should Stewart, the Prince of Brookvale, walk away. Kieran Foran, Tony Williams and Steve Matai also remain off contract.

There is talk Manly may look at off-loading Brent Kite, who has been magnificent for the Sea Eagles since joining from St George Illawarra in 2005. Williams looks set to join either Parramatta or Canterbury.

His page is at http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/brisbane-broncos-favoured-by-eight-friday-night-matches-in-a-row/story-e6frexnr-1226317888978

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4