Broncos game - ticket update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/showtickets.aspx?sh=BRO2611&v=SUN&p=EBRC0000011L

Ticketek website is saying that there are only single seats available in the Away Supporters Bay for Suncorp.

I know the club has a block of tickets for country members and we've got a block for the MWTS who book through Mark at Ambassador but this indicates that we'll have a fair few Manly in the ground as well to help the Sea Eagles "farewell" Locky...

Mark have you still got tickets available?

Flick me an email if so.

Also just went to purchase some from ticketek and the tickets for the away supporter bay are gone!!!

Scratch that Mark just got it via the Club.(Thanks Membership)

I know Mark has just got back from a month's break so as he's catching up he may only be on here sporadically so if anyone wants to check on ticket/packages availability I'd say best to email him directly at [email protected]

mark can country members who are eligable for their tickets from the club by your pre game function as a stand alone event

Cambo - I checked with Chris (in Bris) and Larissa last week and I believe that is the case but speak to Mark direct to confirm the full details and make sure Larissa knows you need a ticket as they are going fast?

The answer guys to the above are

1) Yes I still have seats however only "some seats" it would seem when our allocation is gone that that will be that.....so book very soon.

2) Yes we can give country members a "credit" for their tickets, this will be $40....so our Game Day Expeerience will be $55.00 rather than $95.00

3) Yes you can use your country memberships tickets at this [email protected]

4)....Please don't delay in booking, clearly there will be some very unhappy late bookers to this game.

Just a side note :

For those travelling up to Brisbane for the Manly game (Sept 4th) , on the Friday night (Sept 2nd) , also at Suncorp Stadium , The Socceroos will play Thailand in one of many World Cup Qualifier matches.

Just throwing it out there.............

Thanks for that wasn't aware, although most seem to be coming up on Saturday......by the way I WILL be organising a meet point to watch footy, have something to eat and naturally a few drinks for those that will be in my fair city on Saturday night. If you are coming for the game, staying overnight and you DON"T get my e-mails...flick me your e-mail (address below) and I'll be happy to inlcude you in any of the details we are organising.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6