broncos Hate day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Righto. Lets see how mature we can be about this, I will be deleting posts that go over the top.

But feel the rage ladies and gents. time to vent your spleen and publicise why you hate the Broncos so much, and why we will beat them.

I'll start.
- Super League, all hatched in their board room, and they almost ruined the game

- Maroon is Manly's colour, how dare they steal it.

I knew it was an ingrained hatred when I was cheering for St Choke last weekend. I just can't get past it. They talk about Manly being whingers but the Bongoes have complained about everything for decades and decades.

Well it's nice to see the boys from BroncosHQ returning the banter on this site isn't it? lol

I hate their fans who urinate on seats at the football. When will 3rd man Thaiday ever be sent off or cited for his actions?

Tin foil hat syndrome - They think that every time Brisbane or Queensland don't lift their respective trophies it is all due to some sort of NSW conspiracy.

I am concerned that we will be heavily penalised tonight and won't receive any 50/50 calls as gallop will have instructed the refs that Manly must not win at all costs

Bongos always crying over how hard they have it in their 1 team town with 10 times the 3rd party opportunities and thoroughbreds "unrelated to the club" therefore exempt payments on the side even though the thoroughbreds get sponsor type access so they do gain in return.

Essentlially having everything handed to them on a platter and they still werent happy and farked the game with super league

I dislike them because of their whinging and whining about how they don't get a fair deal like all NSW clubs supposedly do, i.e., their us vs them mentality.

When have the Broncos ever had that mentality? Apart from one I can remember, they cop fines and penalties on the chin, always had some of the best players and juniors, and have more money than any other club going.

When did we whinge?

Super league without a doubt. And throw Justin Hodges in as well.

Manly are the only remaining Sydney team and the only remaining ARl team.

Nashy said:
When have the Broncos ever had that mentality? Apart from one I can remember, they cop fines and penalties on the chin, always had some of the best players and juniors, and have more money than any other club going.

When did we whinge?

How old are you? Obviously too young to know the real truth from when the club was set up and the headlines for the first 15 years!

Nashy said:

When did we whinge?

It's wonderful to be funded by News Limited??

ManlyBacker said:
Nashy said:

When did we whinge?

How old are you? Obviously too young to know the real truth from when the club was set up and the headlines for the first 15 years!

Sure, I know sweet FA about anything prior to the NRL. But surely we aren't being that petty that we have to whinge about a team's previous administration.

But either way, I can't really comment. I know they pissed a lot of people off with the SL.

anthonyb1965 said:
Nashy said:

When did we whinge?

It certainly is. I suppose people whinge about that too. Because we have lots of money, and plenty of clubs have next to none because they employ idiots to run the office.

Superleague,John Ribot, whingeing, flexible salary cap, courier mail, Mike coleman , supporters only banter after a win, support multiple teams, wayne bennett, Justin hodges, Michael Hancock, John Plath, allan langer's tackling style, They had mundine and paraded him mid season and then dumped hodges for signing with roosters, gillmeister as a journo, kerrod walters bounced try, 5 year exclusitivity clause that denied any other brissie based team entering comp after superleague, attemped to get vautin ouside player payments via a radio collection,

anthonyb1965 said:
Nashy said:

When did we whinge?

Bronco's turn a profit (a small one) but are self funded - Melbourne on the other hand..................

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6