Broncos HQ forum lol

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
If you have never spent any time North of the Tweed this is why I love beating Brisbane. Site looks good with the logo too.
http://broncoshq.com/showthread.php/20349-Round-10-Broncos-vs-Sea-Eagles-Post-Match-Discussion/page2
Quote:

Re: Round 10 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles - Post Match Discussion

Gillett was our best player with the ball and easily our worst in defence he once again proved why picking backrowers in the centres is a sh1t idea. We were by far the better side and lost to a pack of f#cking mongrels I really hate Manly so much they are such a pack of whinging, diving, dirty assh0les. We were simply superb in so many ways tonight, Manly showed they are a quality side tonight by sticking with us and taking opportunities when they got the few they did but my god I hate losing to Manly and I especially hate losing to them in these type of circumstances. Josh McGuire may have played himself into an Origin jersey he was enormous tonight and our halves were quite good excluding some poor kicks from Hunt otherwise both of them were excellent as was Macca. Our pack in general was great and really outplayed a pack of real quality tonight. On Parkers kicking I have always been uneasy on a guy with the workrate he has being our kicker I really love wing/centre/fullback kickers they don't have to do the work the big fellas do they are fresher physically and mentally for kicks. I really think Wallace needs to take the job, as Parker was fantastic otherwise but all most will focus on was his horrendous kicking, most of which were not struck at all well as opposed to good strikes that sail a little offline.

That was a fair analysis if you ask me. For most of the game they dominated in possession and position.
We showed character to beat them.

The logo change is due to a bet I have had with them the last 2 times we have played against them.
To their absolute credit they go through with it despite me allowing them out of the bet after we have won

They scored all bar one of their tries from kicks. I wouldn't say they were all over us, I thought it was a fairly even contest. Would love to have seen T Rex, Foz , Wallace and Hodges all playing. Great game nonetheless. I'm glad it pisses them off that we beat them. Makes it all the more sweeter :)

Their last try was off of a play the ball that should have been penalised. Played it almost completely sideways

A couple of blatant forward passes from them got them field position as well. As good as he says they were, we have a lot of improvement in us and still hung in to win. CHARACTER.

One of their members posted how the Bronco's were tired because of the six day turn around from last week.

Re: Round 10 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles - Post Match Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ningnangnong View Post
Was anyone else surprised at how tired we looked in the final 15 minutes?

Considering we had more possession and had done less defending up tot hat point, it was a bit odd to see most of our boys out on their feet.

Perhaps some were feeling the effects of the physical encounter we had with the Warriors last week?

Nah was definitely because of the short, 6 day turnaround....

After the armchair ride they have gotten this season we deserve even more praise for the win.

Utility Player said:
One of their members posted how the Bronco's were tired because of the six day turn around from last week.

After the armchair ride they have gotten this season we deserve even more praise for the win.

I think you'll find it is a joke. You know, using a BS excuse like the limited turn-around allowed, like some other team keeps whinging about.

It's not funny if you have to explain it though.

Thats a stinger for opposition fans though mate. Haha.

To win a grand final you don't get to play on a Friday night, and you don't get to play at Suncorp.
Bye Bye Broncos.

To beat the team coming second is strong.
To win away is always an achievement.
To hang in, and come back, when the cause seems lost takes guts.
To win with 45% possession is rare
To beat an opposition who are completing at 90% is outstanding.

Stats like that indicate we have more improvement in us than they have in them.

with only 24hrs left I thought this was worth a bump.
Click on the link guys. Classic.
Loved it last year.
Love it even more this year.
GO MANLY!!!

I have to offer the bet again next time we play them I think. I think it only fair and sporting that we provide them the opportunity to win and we have to wear their logo.

To be honest though when I made the bet I fully expected to be using their logo for the week. I even wrote a script to change the logo to theirs so that I could change it straight after the game from the ground.

Daniel said:
I have to offer the bet again next time we play them I think. I think it only fair and sporting that we provide them the opportunity to win and we have to wear their logo.

To be honest though when I made the bet I fully expected to be using their logo for the week. I even wrote a script to change the logo to theirs so that I could change it straight after the game from the ground.

I dunno Dan. You are 2 from 2 now aren't you?? He had his chance and blew it. Suck eggs I reckon. :p

Wish we had some fans that looked like this:

http://broncoshq.com/member.php/2210-Bucking-Beads

No typical of what rides the train back to Ipswich after a Bronco's loss.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2