Broncos Pax Number - Manly away supporter Bay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

deadlyeagle

Reserve Grader
As many are aware, manly sea eagles always have a strong following up here in SE Queensland. With large numbers showing at Manly games at Suncorp and the Titans especially (home away from home).

Just though I would let you know that I have purchased tickets for the Away supporter Bay Section 317 and would just like to let you know some info for those that are interested:

Row: 12 - Seat 36/37
Number of rows in Section 317: 36
Pax Number: 22,137

Looks like its going to be a big turnout

Round 1 on a Fri night at Suncorp should be 40-45k.

Bronc's normally have the Cowboys round 1 and that's always sold out.

Season opener , 45k plus for sure.

Don't forget anyone that's buying tickets can join us at the MWTS pre game function at the Caxton, yes a cost but great value and lots of specials guests.

Nah mate a crap seat, they all are in Bay 317 .........BUT.......you'll have the time of your life

Bay 317 is average but its the atmosphere! Most times its more intense than brooky due to the fact many of us dont get to see them often.

Tooves has been putting together try scoring plays that
specifically target the 317 corner! Jamie is more than happy to kick goals from the sideline to accomodate us fans as well. :)

Brisbane Supporters Bay is always good.

I'm in a box next week and I was seriously torn. It'll be good hospitality and view but rubbish atmosphere and company!

This is a little off topic, but Ticketek here and in NZ have the following on sale now:

Round-01 Broncos
Round-03 Titans
Round-04 Tigers
Round-05 Dogs
Round-08 Dragons (only GA)
Round-10 Storm
Round-13 Warriors (http://premier.ticketek.co.nz/shows/Show.aspx?sh=WARR1313)
Check with Mark MWTS what Bay the Eagles Believers Crew are in:D
Round-16 Roosters
Round-18 Cowboys
Round-24 Raiders

No rhyme nor reason why these are available and earlier games like Parra are not :huh:

HappilyManly said:
This is a little off topic, but Ticketek here and in NZ have the following on sale now:

Round-01 Broncos
Round-03 Titans
Round-04 Tigers
Round-05 Dogs
Round-08 Dragons (only GA)
Round-10 Storm
Round-13 Warriors (http://premier.ticketek.co.nz/shows/Show.aspx?sh=WARR1313)
Check with Mark MWTS what Bay the Eagles Believers Crew are in:D
Round-16 Roosters
Round-18 Cowboys
Round-24 Raiders

No rhyme nor reason why these are available and earlier games like Parra are not :huh:

@[HappilyManly]

Manly's home game tickets are done through Ticketmaster.

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/browse/category=695?category=695&tm_link=tm_changeloc_go&root=10004&dma=703

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Jethro said:
Manly's home game tickets are done through Ticketmaster.

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/browse/category=695?category=695&tm_link=tm_changeloc_go&root=10004&dma=703
Thanks - I'm a member so have all those.
The above are all the Manly away games on sale now via Ticketek.

I just need to get access to undercover, half-way locales at the other Stadiums to plan my travels for the winter months.

mdm05 said:
Brisbane Supporters Bay is always good.

I'm in a box next week and I was seriously torn. It'll be good hospitality and view but rubbish atmosphere and company!

Private Boxes are always "good", great views, good food, someone else paying for your booze BUT they are a very sterile way to see a game.

The atmosphere in Bay 317 is one of the best at any of the away games, the view isn't anywhere near as good as being at the side but to make up for that there's the warm and fuzzy feeling of sitting, away from Brookvale Oval with hundreds of other Manly Fans.

It's why we now call it "Brookvale North"

This is EXACTLY what I have tried to do when we first kicked off the MWTS, and the NRL helped some more when they brought in "away supporter bays" at most grounds. Where these don't exist the MWTS "create their own area" and we advertise these spots to all and sundty.

I understand why (and there are many reasons), but it's such a pity to still see so many fans sitting elsewhere and missing out on what is a great atmosphere.

One week to go, can't wait!!

Oh I dunno, I've had many a great time in corporate boxes, bathurst pit lane, etc. Atmosphere was A1A if I remember correctly.

(note, remember to stop saying A1A).

That said the MWTS gets two thumbs up. I wish I got my tix with you guys against the titans a couple of years ago instead of the 50mtr line but:

1) Didn't know this other part of the Manly world existed, and
2) Didn't know how to get 'supporter bay tix, and
3) Someone else bought them.

However the after match function was fun, even if we did lose the game.

Was it " that game" , bloody Checcin the arsehole!!

AND right in front of the MWTS and didn't he know it

Mark from Brisbane said:
Was it " that game" , bloody Checcin the arsehole!!

AND right in front of the MWTS and didn't he know it

Nah, June 17th 2011.

ta dah!

@[Mark from Brisbane]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8