Broncos still a threat to our flag hopes: Geoff Toovey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's an AFL saying, but he's right the Donkeys will be up for this game BIG TIME....they are desperate

That's an AFL saying, but he's right the Donkeys will be up for this game BIG TIME....they are desperate

I'worried about this game. Boncos at full strength, and we have a short turnaround with some injury concerns.
Boncos have strong, albeit one-dimensional forwards, and good centres. But their halfback and five-eighth, and fullback, are not in our league (if you'll excuse the pun).
I'm hoping the Brookie crowd will help get the boys home.

I'worried about this game. Boncos at full strength, and we have a short turnaround with some injury concerns.
Boncos have strong, albeit one-dimensional forwards, and good centres. But their halfback and five-eighth, and fullback, are not in our league (if you'll excuse the pun).
I'm hoping the Brookie crowd will help get the boys home.

The press here are talking about an "ambush"...as in "they think we are ****e but we are far more desperate than them so watch out".

Play to our abilities and we'll be right BUT it's a danger game for sure.

I hope me coming down from Brisbane isn't a jinx!!

The press here are talking about an "ambush"...as in "they think we are ****e but we are far more desperate than them so watch out".

Play to our abilities and we'll be right BUT it's a danger game for sure.

I hope me coming down from Brisbane isn't a jinx!!

At least the Boncos can't claim Brookie as 'Suncorp South' as their record is not as good as ours when we play at 'Brookvale North'.

At least the Boncos can't claim Brookie as 'Suncorp South' as their record is not as good as ours when we play at 'Brookvale North'.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4