Broncos v Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Seems that the NRL are desperate to have Brisbane in the finals on last nights refereeing efforts.

They only scored 3 tries, 1 of them was from a massive forward pass, Cecchin used the video ref as his out on that one as they can't rule on forward passes

The last one, the bloke clearly lost the ball before grounding it, but good old Benefit of the Doubt looked after that one

Parramatta also got a very nice 6-0 run of penalties to start their game

It sort of scares me what we may cop tomorrow afternoon

One try by a forward pass and Alex Glenn lost control of the ball over the line.

They really have nothing to give the finals

And people complain about the refs in rugby union! NRL refs at the moment have too much of a say in the outcome of a game.

Checcin is rubbish.

Though on the Eels they were getting penalties cause the Panthers were giving away stupid ones. The Eels first two penalties (in about the first minute) were both perfectly fair.

Forward passes are the bane of the game.  I just can't see, with 5 pairs of eyes from game officials, why someone can't whisper in the ear of the guy with the whistle.  Just what do the touchies do for their money?  sfa it seems.     

The referees will be dizzy next week when Eels play Dragons.  How will they work out which of their darlings to favour?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6