broncs v warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Biscuits

Reserve Grader
are any of you that are going tonight got any plans to watch the bronco/warriors match before the game at a nearby pub or something. if so. where.

there is also a big screen there. are they showing the game on that. they are usually playing chanel v music clips on it. it would be good if they utilise it

I live about 2 mins from Suncorp....if there's lots of noise they are winning, no noise they are losing.

I'm about to head into Paddington or Surry Hills now and find a pub watch some of that game, few beers and a steak the onto the sfs.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I live about 2 mins from Suncorp....if there's lots of noise they are winning, no noise they are losing.

Bit like us really, which is a worry.

Warriors horrendous. They have hardly performed against a decent side all season and aren't up to it tonight

Kiwi Eagle said:
Warriors horrendous. They have hardly performed against a decent side all season and aren't up to it tonight

i agree they playing it like a normal premiership match instead of switched on for finals, WTF is up with them i ******* picked them if they lose i be 0 from 2 :argue: its bull**** man :dodgy:

I hope McClennan is coaching them next year because hell have a very good team to work with. Their towards were making plenty of metres running hard but they throw the ball around like they don't care. It's like watching 13 Cuthbos running around. But their halves a nd fullback will be great with a bit more experience, they make plenty of breaks but they need a lot more patience. And they need to stick their bumbling winger in the second row like Des did.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8