Brookie caged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So brookie is a public assert and ground. You use to be able to wallk on at any time. I am in Sydney at the moment. I wanted to go to brookie and grab a small handfull of grass from the hill and the ground as presents for friends at home but I found out it's now locked and caged. WTF

Might be OHS requirements due to the work being done at the moment.  It was open only a matter of weeks ago.

Sounds like a good fundraiser for the club.  Sell off part of the hill for a price.

I believe there are concerns Jye Mullane will try to break into the place in an attempt to find Graham Lowe and talk him onto a contract.  This is a concern for the AFP who do not want bombs raining down on the North Shore in an election year.

I managed to get in there on Sunday afternoon. I grabbed some grass from the hill which is now growing happily in a jar full of dirt, and I plan on handing some to my friend and planting the rest in a patch in my garden, I should have grabbed some off the playing surface

Dan for xmas someone gave me some grass seeds blessed by the Dalai Lama - wanna swap?

Next trip I am going to try to grab some with roots from the playing surface and bring it back. If it works it will end up on another part of my lawn.

Trust me you will all thank me once we win another premieship. The grass I grabbed the other day has been rubbed on the hat that was washed, that broke the good luck streak so should see us with some better form.

Basically the idea is that a friend of mine hadn't washed his Sea Eagles hat for years and said he would only wash it once we won another premiership, as soon as he washed it, after the WCC things went down hill.

Our theory is that it needed to be reunited with brookie somehow, since the hat was not going to go to the hill, I brought the part of the hill where my friend stands, to the hat.......

Dan link said:
Next trip I am going to try to grab some with roots from the playing surface and bring it back. If it works it will end up on another part of my lawn.

Trust me you will all thank me once we win another premieship. The grass I grabbed the other day has been rubbed on the hat that was washed, that broke the good luck streak so should see us with some better form.

Basically the idea is that a friend of mine hadn't washed his Sea Eagles hat for years and said he would only wash it once we won another premiership, as soon as he washed it, after the WCC things went down hill.

Our theory is that it needed to be reunited with brookie somehow, since the hat was not going to go to the hill, I brought the part of the hill where my friend stands, to the hat.......

All makes sense now.........

And Leanne says I am crazy for my stupid superstitions.....she just doesn't get sport

I banned him from the house for 2 games because I held him responsible for the form we were in.

taking the beer shed.......not a bad idea. :)
Might lift the goal posts next though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8