Brookie redevelopment news from launch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Just saw a mock up of the proposed stadium on Channel 7...........looks absolutely amazing

I saw the model, it looks breath taking and a modern stadium and a 20 storey building to keep the ground in profit, a cool 80 million to do it all, its a nice dream and lets hope it becomes a reality one day.

image.jpg

But aren't they down the family hill end? There are houses there and a school there + height restrictions. I hope they can do something but you don't want a monstrosity in predominantly resi area

If they manage to get this done, it will be an asset that guarantees the long term future of the club, it is an ambitious project but will create jobs for the locals and we will have a first class area to se our boys. Come on Penn and team make it happen!

I hope not. It looks cramped, low capacity, generic and an atmosphere killer.
Needs a hill. You can keep the corporates over the hill, just get rid of the plastic seats.

only if we start playing in the morning, giving we usually play in the afternoon and the sun continues to set in the west the shadow is coming from the jane try side

But aren't they down the family hill end? There are houses there and a school there + height restrictions. I hope they can do something but you don't want a monstrosity in predominantly resi area

That was a rubbish design. This one actually looks like a stadium.

Rubbish my arse. It looks like the ultimate suburban ground whilst still keeping the feel of brookie.

This new one is like a SUV, pretending to be a smaller version of something that works i.e. a 4WD off roader but in reality just an overpriced medium car.

where do the plan on getting the money to fund the redevelopement? and has anything further happened to remove brookvale oval from being under the control of the warringah shire council and made into a puclic trust so that we can seriously consider this renovation?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6