brookie this week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dancing zorba

Reserve Grader
hey guys bit out of left field but who could give me advice on the best way to get to brookie from the gong using public transport trying to organise a trip up with some mates who are dragons fans and noone wants to drive? help would be greatly appreciated?

Not too sure, train from down south to maybe central, city central line to circular quay and then a ferry to Manly then bus? 

That's the more scenic route, or you could get a bus to Manly/Brookvale from the city somewhere...

Dancing zorba link said:
hey guys bit out of left field but who could give me advice on the best way to get to brookie from the gong using public transport trying to organise a trip up with some mates who are dragons fans and noone wants to drive? help would be greatly appreciated?

If you take Eggson's route you may have to leave at lunch to make it to Brroky by kick off  :eek:

Whatever you do by PT, it will take a long time from the Gong - ya mad, I say, ya mad, for not wanting to drive. But if you insist, here is my instructions:

Train to Wynyard, and then hop on a bus (190, 188, 191, something like that) to Brookvale.

Wynyard bus is by far the best way to get there.

Bus stop Wynyard, Carrington St Stand D - Take the L85 bus*1 (Sydney Buses)
Dep: 1:16pm Wynyard,
Arr: 1:48pm Brookvale

or

Dep: 1:45pm Wynyard, Carrington St Stand D
Arr: 2:17pm Brookvale, Pittwater Rd Nr Winbourne Rd

Both will get you there well on time.

For more info use the website:

http://www.131500.com.au/

Ive done it before and its a very long boring trip, you have to make it back to central before 12am or you will be stuck in Sydney till the next morning

For Dragon supporters, you hope that the game finishes just in time for them to get stopped by the Spit Bridge going up and down and therefore holding them up for more time on the way home after a loss. We won't win this one 61-0 but I do remember that day and the final straw for the suckers on the way home was a massive traffic jam going down Spit Hill from Seaforth!!! :) :) :)

DZ  - get to Wynyard and jump on a bus from Stands C or D, just double check with the driver that it stops at Brookie - I know 178 will get you there no problems.

Get off at either the 2nd or 3rd bus stop after Warringah Mall or the 4th if you go to the Leagues Club.

Getting home there is heaps of buses outside the ground.

Hope you have a good trip

It is a bloody long trip !! I trained to Wollongong last year from Bankstown to watch us get pumped lol

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6