Brookie Upgrade at Last

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Reports on Macquarie radio that Brookie will get significant funding as part of a $500m entertainment centre upgrade which includes putting a roof the SCG ( I think). This should be announced by mike Baird very soon.

Another $10 mill apparently, that makes $20 mill in total

Hopefully we get the dosh quick smart before any more of his govt is done for accepting cash from developers, he can't have many left, surely.

The Wheel said:
Reports on Macquarie radio that Brookie will get significant funding as part of a $500m entertainment centre upgrade which includes putting a roof the SCG ( I think). This should be announced by mike Baird very soon.

Another $10 mill apparently, that makes $20 mill in total

Great for Brookie, but a roof on the SCG? I certainly hope not!!!!!

I'm sorry but how much money has now been spent on the SCG. I love it. But it has had 2 major grandstands replaced in recent memory. Must be over a billion dollars over the last 6 or so years. And they can't spare 30 for the only ground on the northern beeches. Come on.

Its long overdue and badly needed.

It would be nice if it was done ASAP.

The Brookvale atmosphere is something that is very unique and the team love it and opposition teams hate it.

It was like that at Parra the other night, the worms fans really got behind their team.

Shame on the NRL for not promoting the old surburban grounds more. Especially Saturday and Sunday arvo football!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6