Brooks and Moses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I'm sick of the media hype over this pair. They may be great in the future but they are cannon fodder at present. What are the tigers thinking putting them in 1st grade? Moses was totally hammered every time he got the ball. Brooks has an attitude on him, and he's dirty. Always niggling and happy to put on a gouge or facial as third man in the tackle. He actually can't make a tackle on his own. In other games I've seen he is the first player to pat an opponent on the head, back or chest when they knock on. Often the "pat" is quite hard. His face is expressionless. Full of it. I see these 2 as having their careers ruined by being up too early.

Brooks is a good player and much better when Farrtah isn't there, acting as dummy half, first receiver, ref, coach, bottle washer and social commentator.
Agree it looks too early for moses to ... wait for it .... part the defence.

Alan said:
Brooks is a good player and much better when Farrtah isn't there, acting as dummy half, first receiver, ref, coach, bottle washer and social commentator.

You forgot Orange Cutter

Moses had so many whinges at the ref last nyt. It was like Farah had an ecccccooooo.

The hype was over Brooks and Tedesco, not Moses. They had a great combination going before Tedesco was injured. For players so young, I think the hype was justified considering how well they were going.

I am sick to death of the crap over DCE and Foran, its equally as sickening.

Moses is too small at the moment, we rag-dolled him all night.

I think a lot of hype over brooks is desperation for NSW to find a superstar halve. From what I have seen Brooks has a long way to go. He is very much a one-sided halve.

Of the 4 best halves in Australia, 3 are QLD (Sid, JT & Crank) and the other a Kiwi (Foz).

Moses copped a few smashings last night. Being a relative of Benny Elias I'd say he needs a few more....that's right Benny you and your berating of Jamie 'The Worlds Greatest Centre' Lyon back around 2007 ish means you can get effed.

And as for Brooks, was it just me or did Jamie Lyon go out of his way to put that kid in his place a few times?? I though Brooks looked like he tried to put one over Jamie early and Killer just made it his mission to make his life hard all night.....welcome to the big time Brooks! And actually the Tigers in general. Winning a few games means NOTHING. This is a team that has dominated like no other in the salary cap era, so if you want to fire them up and poke the hornets nest, you better be prepared for nights like last night. Because you really deserved that humiliation.

Eagles2nv said:
Moses is too small at the moment, we rag-dolled him all night.

I think a lot of hype over brooks is desperation for NSW to find a superstar halve. From what I have seen Brooks has a long way to go. He is very much a one-sided halve.

Of the 4 best halves in Australia, 3 are QLD (Sid, JT & Crank) and the other a Kiwi (Foz).

The 5th best is a Kiwi too........Johnson.

NSW might not be scraping the bottom of the barrel with Hodkinson, but we're damn close.

Both will be guns. The hype isn't their fault. As long as they have a coach who will be good for their development (because a coach who isn't can cruel them both), they will be rep players of the future. They probably won't get too much out of playing reserve grade, probably pick up bad habits if anything. You've got to start somewhere.

Alan said:
Apparently Tigers staff were hoping he'd transform into Snake.:angel:

Moondog said:
Alan said:
Apparently Tigers staff were hoping he'd transform into Snake.:angel:

Is that why we kept throwing him onto the floor?

All comments in this topic is about the players being young,inexperience and small. However, to be honest there game is just improving every game they play. West Tigers are so lucky to have their spine with young gunz. Its always interesrting to see this young guys play.They are outstanding. Congratulations to these two. They will become superstars after a season playing footy..........The club is not providing young guns many chances to play.. See you people wana buy players outside without involving your young gunz to play. There is so much of understudy of the young guns as i would say

English translation? I don't speak Westie Troll.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4