Brookvale Oval labeled a death trap and a disgrace.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The world is full of stupid people. That's why evil men invest heavily in propaganda departments.

History proves this.

Manly are another Newcastle In the making and will end up being owned by the NRL, as are the Titans, and Tigers.

You guys better hope the Penn ownership doesn't end up another Nathen Tinkler, because if it wasn't for Penn, you'll go bust.

Parramatta have a great foundation, with a thriving Leagues club that's expanding into a 5 star hotel. A world class stadium, with outstanding corporate facilities that will In turn create more sponsorship dollars and two brand new training grounds with state of the art facilities & gym.

The Eels have a rosy future, whilst you guys have a disgraceful oval, & supporters who won't even cross the bridge to follow their team !

Manly are another Newcastle In the making and will end up being owned by the NRL, as are the Titans, and Tigers.

You guys better hope the Penn ownership doesn't end up another Nathen Tinkler, because if it wasn't for Penn, you'll go bust.

Parramatta have a great foundation, with a thriving Leagues club that's expanding into a 5 star hotel. A world class stadium, with outstanding corporate facilities that will In turn create more sponsorship dollars and two brand new training grounds with state of the art facilities & gym.

The Eels have a rosy future, whilst you guys have a disgraceful oval, & supporters who won't even cross the bridge to follow their team !
Right on cue

Just got an e-mail from Manly promoting and selling 2016 home games ,has anything changed ?

Yeah read it the first time, nothings changed its a load of shiit. The Wandering thugs are the only reason you have the facilities you do.

Parramatta are ****. Your suburb is ****. You are ****.

Fuk off idiot.

Yeah read it the first time, nothings changed its a load of shiit. The Wandering thugs are the only reason you have the facilities you do.

I went to a Manly / Parra game at Parra stadium back when Terry Hill was playing.

This is without a word of a lie. There was a used mattress on the gutter. I thought, aaah, must be council clean-up. But alas, it was someone's actual sleeping haunt, with a bum on it. Next to him, leaning against the telegraph post, leaned a long neck beer, and a used syringe.

****ing disgusting.

So I watch the game, and as this toothless older woman in an Eels jersey screamed the whole game, "Tezza's a wanker", I looked at her grand kid looking up at her, soaking it all in. Sigh.

We leave the game (a Manly win of coarse), and witness a group of youngish middle eastern blokes (they were, I'm not stereo typing @Habib eagle ) wearing Eels gear started upper cutting this 50 something year old lady, and dropped her. They then ran off when security came flooding over.

I wrote a letter of complaint, which was not answered.

That was the last time I ever visit that scum filled place. People should consider this when they read comments about @Habib eagle . I also find it apt that a bloke like Foran returns there. Totally fitting.

Is Habib Arabic for 'hyperbolic?'

Pity your team's off-field advantages (huge junior league, pokie palace, a half-decent stadium courtesy of the state government) have rarely translated to any sustained on-field success.

Must be the duds in head office holding you back, like that noted 'success' story - Steve Sharp.

"The discovery of an unfortunate down-and-out homeless man in a filthy media box at Brookvale Oval this week is surely the signal for Warringah Council to get serious in preparing the ground for play."
Must have just about killed ya Zorba to add the word 'unfortunate'.
Aah, the humanity of the chap.

"The discovery of an unfortunate down-and-out homeless man in a filthy media box at Brookvale Oval this week is surely the signal for Warringah Council to get serious in preparing the ground for play."
Must have just about killed ya Zorba to add the word 'unfortunate'.
Aah, the humanity of the chap.
That was Zorba they found. He had stolen all the sandwiches that was meant for Tony Abbott and Co and he was hiding away eating them. He loves that media box. Rumour has it he has his own fridge up there

Last edited:

Why would you need a 5 star hotel in parramatta? Anybody who wants 5 star would stay in the city or manly as far away for parramatta as possible

As for bullding a 32,000 seat stadium at parramatta the only way parra would fill it would be to have a centrelink stand there on game days handing our free disability pensions.

It will accommodate 27,000, not 32,000.

The Eels didn't want seating at the ends, the Wanderers did (or vice versa), hence the lower capacity.

I hate to say this but I agree with Habib. Can you imagine if we didn't make the finals for 6 years. They also will get their stadium built which I don't agree with and eventually have to turn around their infield performance.

Still we'll smash Em thos year on the ladder.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4